Sejuani Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shrek N9ne

01-16-2012

My Vayne... Just started getting good with her too..

lagedop

01-16-2012

can someone please tell me, are they removing sword of the divine or just adding ionic spark

Garen or AFK

01-16-2012

Riot nerfed my Riven </3

JokerLiquid

01-16-2012

People really need to relax... most of the nerfs makes total sense:
- Graves & Vayne were the 2 best ad carries in the game by far and were pretty much both OP, we'll see where they're at now. I think Graves's nerf is fine but i think the vayne nerf might be a little too much, we'll see...
- Ahri's nerf makes total sense cause without her ult she's weaker but she can still burst and with her ult she's dominating everyone so nerfing the cooldown seems a good idea. And for people who says she does no damage... l2p or wait till her mid/end game...
- Riven I mean I don't really need to comment on why she needed a nerf...
- Same for Rammus & Skarner... OP CRAB & TURTLE
- Tryndamere... people who said he didn't need a nerf are trolls
- Shaco 2 min double buff was pretty **** brutal...
- I think the buffs are all nice but i don't think we'll be seeing Vlad or Mundo in tier 1 or 2...
Overall good patch.

Mufupin

01-16-2012

Holy nerf batman

Joebags

01-16-2012

Awesome patch. A lot of the problematic champions were addressed in this. Good job!

aeromark

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagedop View Post
can someone please tell me, are they removing sword of the divine or just adding ionic spark
They did both - it's noted near the bottom.

Good rebalance of AD bot. MF, Corki, Urgot, Ashe - I missed seeing you bottom. No more Graves vs Vayne every game. Variety is great.

Umezete

01-16-2012

I'm mad they nerfed my shaco but yeah I know the double buff trick was really annoying to play against.

But why nerf vlads passive? Reduce survivability on vlad nulls any buffs on him.

Also why nerf ahri's mana costs? Her manacosts never seemed to be a problem with me, if you burst you ran oom fast. Her problem is true damage scaling on q rapes.

The Cello Pony

01-16-2012

Mundo buffs? Vladimir buffs? Tryn nerfs? Heaps of new art? And a fun-looking champion to top it all off?

My favourite update ever!

MTaur

01-16-2012

It's nice that you're giving Nashor's Tooth some love, but if Akali finds a way to abuse it and you have to undo the buff threefold, I might have to uninstall.