Sejuani Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Astridin

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terchio View Post
Why nerf your 2 fav carries? Because they are everyone's favorites. They have serious exploits that make using any others futile because you coulda had that much damage easier with vayne or graves, or at least had more mobility. "trist just don't like her abilities and ashe well isn't that viable anymore.." pretty accurately says that something needed done to even the field a bit. Fact is that those two characters have mobility that Ashe can't imagine, and still have skills that scale well with attack damage, far more than Ashe or Trist. Riot forgot that carries don't need skill scaling to do well, as their regular attack scales with that damage, which then scales extremely well with attack speed and critical strike. They had improved the carry's early-mid game, which then made it impossible for a ligitimate carry to finally catch up once that player learned to last hit creeps. That's about all Trist/Ashe are good for anymore as they're not wily enough characters to work their way into a team fight and focus down the squishies. Vayne/Graves are wily enough by far.
Indeed i agree that ashe and tristy even ad tf needs a buff, but i guess what i was trying to get at is i liked vayne and graves due to the fact of mobility, vayne Q and graves E in your face followed up with a Q i like being able to press butons (not button spam). I dont like the right click win champs, cait, trynd, they aren't fun to play i like using the skills i get wisely. but you make a great point.

AnjouShin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

viktor buffs? anyone? do people even remember viktor?

Bones187

01-17-2012

well graves and tryn just got raped

Ions03

01-17-2012

where was the shen buff?

ShardasVelika

01-17-2012

Very good patch: Yay Jrvan Buff, Yay Riven Buff/nerf(lol). yay Jax buff/nerf(lol) and especially, WHY RIOT, WHY NERF SKARNER, WHYYYYYY

Scheiner

01-17-2012

so after reading all those idiotic nerfs and buffs i scroll down to see that u changed the art work of some champions "fixed" some but no improvent on the inside game models, such a fail, ALSO you guys change some art work from skins that arent available anymore just so we wish we could have those skins?
patch after patch riots keeps failing and falling in its standarts
another thing
WHAT ABOUT LETTING US RANKED QUEUE WITH 5 PLAYERS WITHOUT USING THAT STUPID RANKED TEAM
you guys claim to want us to bring our friends into the game but u dont allow us to queue with them without them being in a stupid ranked team or making us create a **** load of teams just so we can play with everyone
you GUY ROCk!!! you know like really bad ideas u guys have latelly

Kirbilord

01-17-2012

Jarvan mana buffs! Yay!

ShardasVelika

01-17-2012

I'm going to use color blind mode just because it seems cool and I hate Riot for nerfing my Skarner

Dragull

01-17-2012

The ****?

Why the hell were Graves and Vayne nerfed. AGAIN.

Instead of ****ing nerfing every single ad carry that it is used, why the hell you guys don't BUFF THE OTHER ONES.

Well at least I can play Vladimir again now.

ShardasVelika

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirbilord View Post
Jarvan mana buffs! Yay!
ikr I just got Jarvan and I've been playing him 24/7