Who do you think is the best jungle champion?

Fiddlesticks 10 4.81%
Nunu 0 0%
Skarner 13 6.25%
Volibear 5 2.40%
Warwick 18 8.65%
Amumu 3 1.44%
Alistar 3 1.44%
Dr. Mundo 5 2.40%
Garen 0 0%
Irelia 1 0.48%
Lee Sin 35 16.83%
Nasus 1 0.48%
Nocturne 16 7.69%
Olaf 4 1.92%
Rammus 10 4.81%
Renekton 1 0.48%
Riven 2 0.96%
Rumble 0 0%
Shaco 14 6.73%
Shen 1 0.48%
Shyvana 4 1.92%
Singed 2 0.96%
Sion 1 0.48%
Sivir 0 0%
Taric 0 0%
Trundle 8 3.85%
Tryndamere 2 0.96%
Udyr 21 10.10%
Wukong 1 0.48%
Xin Zhao 4 1.92%
Yorick 0 0%
Other 23 11.06%
Voters: 208. You may not vote on this poll

Best jungle champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RaysGoodLiquor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

In my opinion, the most forgiving jungler to learn on is Udyr. Build him as a tanky DPS, and you will do well. I suggest phoenix over tiger as well. Tiger is simpler, but phoenix is a lot more useful.

Anarchius

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Yorae View Post
How could you forget CHO?!
my bad! i'm new to this so i did not know who would be best in all cases

AMonkeyCourier

01-17-2012

WW tied 1st with Udyr and Lee.

Kill me.

BULLHARD

01-17-2012

I agree with who people are saying are good junglers! However, if you are just starting, i would recommend learning pacing and stuff with someone with lifesteal like xin or noc. Those are really easy junglers. Once you get more comfortable in that role, then pick a top tier jungler to learn

ThorHammerz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

Where's Cho'gath and GangPlank? >_<

DarkTarconis

01-17-2012

In my opinion top junglers overall are udyr, rammus, maokai, and skarner. Lee is also really strong for his gank ability.

Holland Oppa

01-17-2012

nunu anyone?

LancerXXX

01-17-2012

I take back what I said before about Maokai, Malphite is my new favourite jungler. His clear speed with W splash and E is just amazing, and his E and passive make him take barely any damage.

I just tried jungle Malphite with only Armor seals and random other runes that I had lying around (8 AD marks, 1 MPen Mark, no Glyphs, 1 Tier 2 Quint), started with cloth+5 potions and used... one potion. For a full Blue to Red clear. Now is that strong or what?

His ganks are crazy too. Pre-6, he can throw out a lot of damage and a mild slow but relies on allied CC. Alone, all he can do is blow a summoner spell. But after Lvl 6... 1000 range 1 second knockup + 14% slow + 14% haste + damage that nobody should be able to do at Lvl 6 = win.

Edit: But Malphite isn't in the poll either... and sorry if I upset you, SSOMP (or is Malphite played more than that? And I don't mean Mundo)

SavageWolves

01-17-2012

I like malphite. His jungle is fun. As of monday i would have said Skarner, but now that it is past the big patch I'm not so sure anymore.

In my opinion, there is no "best jungler." Picks are situational depending on team comp. However, I can say that some of the best junglers who are useful throughout the game are Skarner, Lee Sin, Udyr, Rammus, Maokai, and Nocturne.

Umezete

01-17-2012

gotta go with lee, I screwed up bad once and managed to get ap runes and masteries with jungle lee and I was still able to pull it off.

He's fast, he's safe, and he does damage.

Udyr and scarner are both of course very good as well but I feedl they're a little blue dependent where lee cares less about blue buff.