NESL Dominion Tournament - Starts in 1 hour! - $275 RP WEEKLY

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VhakulaKhaulepi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiMelkor View Post
I loved that they thought vlad was a much better pick than ryze and that they didn't think ryze with promote would go bot.
Serious?

MMKH

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VhakulaKhaulepi View Post
Are these saved somewhere? I almost never watch streams.
http://www.twitch.tv/national_esl1/b/305724125

I rewatched this in the morning just to see how the game looked like from a spectator's perspective lol.

Hobocop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

I don't know how the hell Kassadin managed to make it through the bans so many times.

Blows my mind.

Red Smurf27

01-17-2012

When you play high level like this everybody knows the others best players, ie Nekro's Cass, Mollica's Skarner, Fdru's Warwick, etc. After you do all the targeted bans, it leaves open other good players that normally do very well in public matches.

I used to watch a lot of the tournaments with CLG and every team that played them would ban Nidalee and Cho Gath because they were HSGG's best players. Normally, those wouldn't be top bans but it would allow players on the team to get Orianna (when she was a top pick), Zilean, etc.

So Kass keeps slipping by because he is good, but not the best pick for the team over some of their other champions.

I enjoyed watching the tournament last night, I wish I knew these had been going on because I would've been watching them every week. Nice to see some streaming of Dominion. Hopefully, it brings more players into the mix.

VhakulaKhaulepi

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobocop View Post
I don't know how the hell Kassadin managed to make it through the bans so many times.

Blows my mind.
I better watch. I never would've expected that; he's absolutely frightening.

Ascleph

01-17-2012

Yorick was picked against the SR pros too, and he obviously destroyed them.... I actually think they banned akali lol

Also, butthurt LC was hilarious

VhakulaKhaulepi

01-17-2012

Watched some. Can't watch all due to work, but it was pretty cool.