Singed and Rylai's scepter.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Monxide

10-12-2009

Hi there, it was interesting for me, does the Rylai's scepter slow applies for a singed's poison trail? And if so, would it be decent to stack 2 of em, since poison seems to be a multiple target spell.

Highborne

10-12-2009

To my knowledge Rylai's does not work with poison trail (sorta like how Archangel's doesn't increase mana when you turn on poison trail).

As for stacking, I do not know...however, easily tested would be to make a practice game, farm up 2 scepters (as whomever) and hit the enemy, look at their movement speed see if it gets reduced by 70%.

Monxide

10-12-2009

Sad, but maybe it is still decent to get Rylai's, cos of awesome stats and additional slow while flinging enemy...

Burninator

10-12-2009

Poison trail not working with archangel's is because it's a toggle spell (and would thus e extremely abusable). I think it needs to be checked whether it has the slow applied or not.

Lollerman

10-12-2009

Just like how Rylai doesn't work on Mundo's Burning Agony (if it did, he's not longer useless lol...)

Truhls

10-12-2009

Yeah Rylais doesnt work on poison trail. Trail isnt targeted at all, and you have to target something. With AoE's the circle is the target/the circle of effect.

DT777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burninator View Post
Poison trail not working with archangel's is because it's a toggle spell (and would thus e extremely abusable). I think it needs to be checked whether it has the slow applied or not.
actually, I think archangels should work with poison trail.

Why?

Because it takes ~1 second to toggle it on/off because of the short cd.

And the cooldown for archangels is 3 seconds.

And there are spells out there with very quick cooldowns (lich's waste, for example) that DO cause archangels to trigger.

Just my two cents.

Bundy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DT777 View Post
actually, I think archangels should work with poison trail.

Why?

Because it takes ~1 second to toggle it on/off because of the short cd.

And the cooldown for archangels is 3 seconds.

And there are spells out there with very quick cooldowns (lich's waste, for example) that DO cause archangels to trigger.

Just my two cents.
All aboard the fail train. WOO WOO!

Octovert

10-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monxide View Post
Hi there, it was interesting for me, does the Rylai's scepter slow applies for a singed's poison trail? And if so, would it be decent to stack 2 of em, since poison seems to be a multiple target spell.
No it does not. It does however trigger on his fling, and it's pretty nice to have your prey already slowed without having spent goo. Decent item for singed all around.