Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Art of Revelry Contest

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PissedOffPistol

01-16-2012

Is photography (with some heavy photo manipulation) included in the applicable art as long as the artist took the photo and did the manipulation themselves?

Tax Rate

01-16-2012

why argentina, chile and mexico are the only latin american countries to be eligible?

Brokdul

01-16-2012

Why after the Free Trade Agreement with the United States, Colombia stay away from this awsome contest?, and the same to the other South American countries that have a lot of players in Lol.. WTF :S

Az Mihon

01-16-2012

¿porque discriminan a la gente de países como colombia?

JakeSm

01-16-2012

I just had an awesome idea. Oh wait, I can't submit it 'cuz I am brazilian and brazilians are never able to enter on these Riot contests >=(

scrapmetal7

01-16-2012

times like this i wish i had artistic talanet

BrutalGreen

01-16-2012

once again Quebec is left out! It's rly boring living here! And to make things worse it was -30C today...FML

Brokdul

01-16-2012

Quote:
Elrakul:
uhmmm im from Venezuela, can i participate?

Nope .. if you want to check the official rules of the contest http://na.leagueoflegends.com/art-revelry-official-contest-rules

Antharaz

Recruiter

01-16-2012

you can create videos or something like that? or is just images of your art ?? please help with this

GuilTshadow

01-16-2012

Can we submit something in an SWF format??? eh?? Eh???