Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Art of Revelry Contest

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feorana

01-25-2012

Quote:
ValkyrieSlayer10:
im getting close to finishing mine....i just hope its good...would anyone like to see what i have so far or the finished...i would just like some pointers...thats all

I would like to help. I can show you mine too. PM me and I'll send you my email.

ValkyrieSlayer10

01-25-2012

Quote:
Feorana:
I would like to help. I can show you mine too. PM me and I'll send you my email.

pm u on what? im on league right now if thats what u mean

ValkyrieSlayer10

01-25-2012

Quote:
Zwei:
Still working on my submission. Let's just say the champion I'm drawing is Irelia =D

mine is of talon

Gallow SinCrux

01-25-2012

If my submission this time doesn't go far, I'm making a stained glass panel happen.

Naidara

01-25-2012

Alright, so I realised the first time I sent my picture, I forgot to include my Server Region, so I'm sending a second copy of my entry, with my server region.
And now that I think about that, do we put our Summoner name and Server region in the e-mail or on the picture itself?

FattyMcFatfat31

01-25-2012

Good Luck To Everyone!

Basth

01-25-2012

Here's my entry! (http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7157/6762439601_7b6d17a6f9_b.jpg)

Ace0v

01-25-2012

goddamitt why art? why always art? i cant draw for ....
...make some more manly competiton once too like programming contest ^-^ or at least community lol tournament for people with no teams with physical prizes or rp ;o

and good luck all you artists and hipsters out there who can use teh pencils

Syfinn

Recruiter

01-25-2012

I hope riot is making it at least one grand prize of the laptop and 15,000 RP is to a Digital artist and the other to someone who drew, sketched, or painted their entry :/ it seems that'd be best chance of equal fairness of all people entering

Lord Jean Hunter

01-25-2012

IM IN!!! OH YEAH!!! U WILL SEE MI SKINS!!! (or one) AND THE ITEMS!! (or one too)MUAJAJA(? ok thx. :P