The Art of Revelry Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feorana

01-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValkyrieSlayer10 View Post
im getting close to finishing mine....i just hope its good...would anyone like to see what i have so far or the finished...i would just like some pointers...thats all
I would like to help. I can show you mine too. PM me and I'll send you my email.

ValkyrieSlayer10

01-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feorana View Post
I would like to help. I can show you mine too. PM me and I'll send you my email.
pm u on what? im on league right now if thats what u mean

ValkyrieSlayer10

01-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
Still working on my submission. Let's just say the champion I'm drawing is Irelia =D
mine is of talon

Gallow SinCrux

01-25-2012

If my submission this time doesn't go far, I'm making a stained glass panel happen.

Naidara

01-25-2012

Alright, so I realised the first time I sent my picture, I forgot to include my Server Region, so I'm sending a second copy of my entry, with my server region.
And now that I think about that, do we put our Summoner name and Server region in the e-mail or on the picture itself?

FattyMcFatfat31

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

Good Luck To Everyone!

Basth

01-25-2012

Here's my entry!

Ace0v

01-25-2012

goddamitt why art? why always art? i cant draw for ....
...make some more manly competiton once too like programming contest ^-^ or at least community lol tournament for people with no teams with physical prizes or rp ;o

and good luck all you artists and hipsters out there who can use teh pencils

Syfinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

I hope riot is making it at least one grand prize of the laptop and 15,000 RP is to a Digital artist and the other to someone who drew, sketched, or painted their entry :/ it seems that'd be best chance of equal fairness of all people entering

Lord Jean Hunter

01-25-2012

IM IN!!! OH YEAH!!! U WILL SEE MI SKINS!!! (or one) AND THE ITEMS!! (or one too)MUAJAJA(? ok thx. :P