Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Art of Revelry Contest

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tiarecorral

01-16-2012

I have a question, Do we have to come up with a new skin for the champion? like if I want to use Leblanc can I use one of her skins or do I have to make her look different? I don't understand that part

Ancient Tower

01-16-2012

Just read the rules....
I can't enter because I live in ARIZONA? ._. what?

Teok

01-16-2012

well i know panama is not include but i still will send my art work it will be so awesome no matter i dont get anything just liek to share

Harrada

01-16-2012

What do we do if we spelled our name wrong in the submission email....
For example, I submitted with the summoner name Xiezhi_Seiyuu, instead of Xiezhi Seiyuu out of habit from games that down allow spaces in our names.

CaptainT

Recruiter

01-16-2012

I entered!

But after seeing art from spotlights......I know I won't be winning....but it was fun regardless!

oluksaki

01-16-2012

Where┬┤s Brazil on the countries allowed?

Grimmis

01-16-2012

Ballin!!

Metshay

01-16-2012

I from Panama, its possible participate..... riot :3 ?

Halmrage

01-16-2012

Yup heres my entries, it's a comic and a pic both involving heimerdinger and dumplings.

aerozone

Recruiter

01-16-2012

I read the official rules, and I do not live in one of the countries covered by the contest, I want to participate because I have a big sense of belonging to this game and I love it so much, then I do not know, maybe, just maybe if i win something, i would have a remote chance of claim a prize?