The Art of Revelry Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tiarecorral

01-16-2012

I have a question, Do we have to come up with a new skin for the champion? like if I want to use Leblanc can I use one of her skins or do I have to make her look different? I don't understand that part

Ancient Tower

01-16-2012

Just read the rules....
I can't enter because I live in ARIZONA? ._. what?

Teok

01-16-2012

well i know panama is not include but i still will send my art work it will be so awesome no matter i dont get anything just liek to share

Harrada

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

What do we do if we spelled our name wrong in the submission email....
For example, I submitted with the summoner name Xiezhi_Seiyuu, instead of Xiezhi Seiyuu out of habit from games that down allow spaces in our names.

CaptainT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

I entered!

But after seeing art from spotlights......I know I won't be winning....but it was fun regardless!

oluksaki

01-16-2012

Where´s Brazil on the countries allowed?

Grimmis

01-16-2012

Ballin!!

Metshay

01-16-2012

I from Panama, its possible participate..... riot :3 ?

Halmrage

01-16-2012

Yup heres my entries, it's a comic and a pic both involving heimerdinger and dumplings.
Attachment 364434

Attachment 364435

aerozone

Recruiter

01-16-2012

I read the official rules, and I do not live in one of the countries covered by the contest, I want to participate because I have a big sense of belonging to this game and I love it so much, then I do not know, maybe, just maybe if i win something, i would have a remote chance of claim a prize?