Rock Solid competing in tonight's tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aiNpeace

01-16-2012

stream links?

VhakulaKhaulepi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

Let me clone myself four times, and I will face them. BB in two centuries.

Ravenite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

01-16-2012

I honestly wouldn't expect big things from them. Though maybe not the same caliber, other strong SR teams like Mono eSports (#1 on r5s ladder atm) and a team with Pobelter and some other strong players have participated in previous weeks and lost consistently. They may be skilled players, but strategy is incredibly important as I'm sure you know quite well.

Argodis

01-16-2012

This should be interesting.

Nekrogen

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenite View Post
I honestly wouldn't expect big things from them. Though maybe not the same caliber, other strong SR teams like Mono eSports (#1 on r5s ladder atm) and a team with Pobelter and some other strong players have participated in previous weeks and lost consistently. They may be skilled players, but strategy is incredibly important as I'm sure you know quite well.
Yes absolutely. Still, it's quite nice to see these professional players show interest in Dominion, and hopefully other professionals follow suit.

But yeah you can't just go pro in SR and expect to be automatically amazing at Dominion. Lots of practice is required.

Telandra

01-16-2012

I wouldn't use the 5s ladder as a judgement of whether a team is good or not. Most of the top teams don't even participate on the 5's ladder.

Asmonok

01-16-2012

I appreciate that youre going to stream it Nekrogen. Should be an interesting if not entertaining watch.

Isysar

01-16-2012

Nekrogen,

Thanks very much sir for streaming this. I wanted to watch the one last week, but they didn't stream it and I was sad. In case they frick things up again this week, I will really appreciate the stream. I'll definitely be tuning in.

Thanks for promoting Dominion. You may be relatively small now, and I'm not going to say you are going to be a HotShotGG of Dominion or anything, but you are making an impact on the Dominion professional scene and I really appreciate it.

Nekrogen

01-16-2012

Thanks guys. I'm not sure if their stream(s) will be easier to watch (Spectator mode + shoutcasting = lots of fun to watch), but I'm gonna stream anyways for the extra coverage

Asmonok

01-16-2012

What website is the tourny for? Or where can I go to look up more information on it?