Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rock Solid competing in tonight's tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekrogen

01-16-2012

Bring it onnnnnnnnn.

I will 100% be running my stream, but obviously I can't be spectating (plus I have no clue on how to shoutcast :P). My stream can be found at own3d.tv/Nekrogen, and the games should be starting at around 6/9PM PST/EST.

tournament info is here:

Teams: http://www.nationalesl.com/us/lol/forum/2537/23232/?lastvisit=0#/us/lol/5on5/conflictcrystalscar_14/database/members/*/
Brackets: http://www.nationalesl.com/us/lol/forum/2537/23232/?lastvisit=0#/us/lol/5on5/conflictcrystalscar_14/rankings/

Aehron

01-16-2012

Streaming? That'd be fun to watch!

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

01-16-2012

Is Rock Solid a player? Serious question, may be a stupid one though.

Nekrogen

01-16-2012

Quote:
TheFeedski:
Is Rock Solid a player? Serious question, may be a stupid one though.

Pretty big SR team

Aehron

01-16-2012

Top-tier SR team, really fun to watch because of their team comps. They play very, very well together and usually run a counter-meta set-up of some kind. Always a good show.

KimKelley

01-16-2012

If one of them doesn't play Malphite, I shall demand they change their team name.

IMSOJUICY

01-16-2012

rock solid goes by dignitas now? i forget.

Nekrogen

01-16-2012

Quote:
IMSOJUICY:
rock solid goes by dignitas now? i forget.

Yes, I don't keep up much with the team name changes, but their players are legit amazing at SR.

Telandra

Recruiter

01-16-2012

Dignitas are one of the current pro teams that enjoys screwing with the cookie-cutter meta, particularly favoring odd jungles, kill comp bot lanes, and leona support

Nekrogen

01-16-2012

Quote:
Telandra:
Dignitas are one of the current pro teams that enjoys screwing with the cookie-cutter meta, particularly favoring odd jungles, kill comp bot lanes, and leona support

Yep, honestly I can't wait. The real question will be if we'll be able to face them, or if they'll get outplayed by Yomi, TOEWW, etc.