Ahri bot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Argodis

01-16-2012

Basically what Xanthic said.

She's a safe bot pick. She beats many bot but also doesn't really lose to anyone. Once she gets X amount of AP, she can safely clear the wave from nearly 900 distance so even if its a champ she can't kill alone, they shouldn't be able to kill her either nor take her point.

Ultime

01-16-2012

a good caitlyn was able to overpower me on bot, vs vayne is usually not a problem the more the game progree the more vayne cant handle , yorick may get the upper hand, but only early
i find ahri to be better on bot later on as a replacement later on, shes good bot, but rather weak at the very begining there, mainly because of mana issues

Tale Feather

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultime View Post
a good caitlyn was able to overpower me on bot, vs vayne is usually not a problem the more the game progree the more vayne cant handle , yorick may get the upper hand, but only early
i find ahri to be better on bot later on as a replacement later on, shes good bot, but rather weak at the very begining there, mainly because of mana issues
Hmm. Try rushing Revolver out the gate + Manapot, this should eliminate your early game issues against Yorick, even if he manages to dodge your skill shots, your sustain should be superior to his so long as you harass him away from health relics.

Decimo

01-16-2012

I usually win my bottom lane as Ahri, champions i couldnt beat include Ryze, because he takes no damage, Maokai because he takes no damage and his snare, and I also have problems with instant gap closers. I havnt fought a Yorick yet. Fizz is good example of a character that dominates me if i dont get him down to half health before the fight starts

BigDaddyDelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

Honestly I think she is one of the strongest bots in the game right now, up there with Soraka and Yorick.

She has so much going for her, she has incredible dueling power and charm is the best cc in the game. Add a triple blink that also does great damage on top of that and Ahri is a force to be reckoned with.

Vangarde

01-17-2012

I just broke even with one as graves, but only with help from teammates. (still ended up losing, not enough dps top to counter sustain)

But yah, I may need to give her a shot. I had her bottom the first few games I tried but liked her top. But that range....is really really good. As long as enemy can't poke back and has to actually step in close, she is untouchable.

IndigoHawk

01-17-2012

Ahri is a good bot. Her long range tends to dictate the play style for the other person. While her opponents dodge shots, she clears waves. She is fragile, but can be difficult to gank. Most people aren't that good with her, but a good one is difficult to handle.

She's not usually very good at killing the opposing bot on her own (unless they get too aggressive or she succeeds at poking them down enough to burst), but she can usually stalemate. She's good at helping a gank succeed, as her charm can turn a stalemate into an instant kill.

Euthrosyne

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aehron View Post
She's a very solid choice for bot. Her decent clearing power and good dueling make her a respectable match-up against most. Only opponent that has been a massive pain for me is Malz until I get some items (spell vamp + QSS). A really good Cassi can be annoying too.
Seconded, as a Cassiopeia player. All Cass really has to do is be patient with the harass and wear Ahri down. Cass has Miasma to kill creep waves for her, so Ahri has to make a decision whether to poke at creeps or at Cass. Most choose creeps, but then you have to deal with long range harass from Noxious Blast.

I build my Cassiopeia more tanky than most, so even if I do get charmed, I simply shrug off her combo. If she closes with her ult, I simply backtrack, take the requisite number of hits to make her overextend, then counter with mine and blow her out of the water from there. I'm sure high level Ahri players have their own ways of dealing with Cassiopeia, but this is just based off my experience facing her.