unfair team advantages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bonenapper

01-16-2012

how come when i go 3v3 solo i get paired with people that have like 250 wins but i vs people with 1k wins why does this happen

Plz Buff Shaco

01-16-2012

Duo queues

slayer Roma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

i'm lvl 30 with 123 wins & i get pared against 600 wins players

TheHangman

01-16-2012

whoa now, dont base skill on # of wins, i know people with well over 1k wins that are perfectly horrible.

JamJarsook

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

Are you sure that there is no one on the other team about the same number of wins as you? I have had matches with 4 people that have many more wins than me, but then 1 that has about the same number as me.

Also keep in mind that people are matched based off of normal elo, which we cannot see. So there is a distinct possibility that you have reached their elo in fewer wins than it took them.

bonenapper

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamJarsook View Post
Are you sure that there is no one on the other team about the same number of wins as you? I have had matches with 4 people that have many more wins than me, but then 1 that has about the same number as me.

Also keep in mind that people are matched based off of normal elo, which we cannot see. So there is a distinct possibility that you have reached their elo in fewer wins than it took them.
i have 505 wins but the other team never have same amount of wins as i do always 200 above

Sam

01-16-2012

More wins = more experience, more ip for runes. more everything!

Seanzzie

01-17-2012

Lol a few times my friends and I played [all under 400 wins at the time] and got paired against all people with over a thousand wins O.o

Xentorx

01-17-2012

Wins does not = skill, sometimes it just means they may have played 1-2 years longer then you have. As someone mentioned I think there is a Invisible Elo for normal that we dont see, but that matches us with others of similar elo.

Moral of the story? If you have less wins then them, perhaps you are more skilled and gotten to this hidden elo before them

WoH Elvishrage

01-17-2012

All it comes down to is skill. I can go on a smurf that is under lvl 30 and go in any normal or arranged game with a bunch of lvl 30's with wins and stomp. I will reiterate the points that have already been made. Wins, runes, and champions do not equal skill. Trust me, I have played over 1k ranked games but I'm not perfect nor am I even above average, but i play because its fun, not because its competitive.