RIOT BROKE 3v3 JUNGLE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aquilux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

Bump...
Please, Riot, this is a REAL issue. I stopped jungling completely on TT because of this extreme inconsistency. It's almost as frustrating as the imba lasers (left side bottoms step, right side top).

rayoul

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilux View Post
Bump...
Please, Riot, this is a REAL issue. I stopped jungling completely on TT because of this extreme inconsistency. It's almost as frustrating as the imba lasers (left side bottoms step, right side top).

The turtleing issue is nowhere as close as the jungle issue ... the fact that the other team can turtle is either cos both teams are bad, weither cos one of the teams has key chars to this matter ( scarner, gragas, blitzcrank, rammus)

basicly they can turtle because you are pushing lanes (making you way bad BTW in a situation where u give them free farm) but wtv .... gl in life son .

Aquilux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

iBUMP!

WoH Elvishrage

02-01-2012

Much needed bump!

Guys, the more views and more responses we get here the more likely they are to support TT.

KenEH

02-04-2012

Jungle ain't the only thing wrong TT, the map seriously needs an update. It feels like 3v3 was just tossed to the side. I bet if you asked Riot honestly they probably wouldn't have made it, had they the chance to go back. It's quite sad, I enjoy 3v3.

Also, where is unranked Draft Mode? Is it that hard to add it to 3v3?

Buzzarda

02-05-2012

Bump..