RIOT BROKE 3v3 JUNGLE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1UPedU

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayoldmilk View Post
You are obviously a noob and dont know aht you're talking about go play ranked like us big men
nevermind that hes silver in ranked...

WoH Elvishrage

01-20-2012

I agree with 1up and btt

WoH Elvishrage

01-22-2012

BTT, the more people that respond to this the more likely riot is to update and fix TT.

Sallad Hunter

01-22-2012

I haven't played a game of TT in a long time and I thought something felt off today...now I know why

phatAaron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

bump...

KingBoss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

I'm sure that riot is thankful that you pointed this out, and maybe they will fix it, but you really don't need to attack them and say that the way they are running their game is wrong, or say that they need to "open their eyes" and fix the game to your liking. The game is free and you should be thankful.

Mïffy

01-22-2012

Yea, riot needs to think about fixing TT because some people are just way too broken in it like singed and tryndamere.

WoH Elvishrage

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiffyMithus View Post
Yea, riot needs to think about fixing TT because some people are just way too broken in it like singed and tryndamere.
This thread is not designed around saying so and so champion is over powered in 3v3, this is meant to be about saying hey look , you have the base for a great map here lets work together and make it better! threads about tryn area dime for a dozen, this one is different.

I would also like to thank Spartacus, my personal friend, for posting. I was unaware of the condescending tone I used in the start of this thread and for that I apologize. This is not a hate thread on riot, it is simply a lets improve something together thread. the name of the thread was to direct attention at it not to bash riot as much as it probably is.

rayoul

01-23-2012

Before TT was less noob friendly, wich to me makes ur game not even nearly as good at it was before ... Suddenly u don't "need" to have a full time jungler in higher elo, making elite meta accessible to newbs way more ... Always choosing masses over long time customers makes a lot of us quit you Riot ... Good for ur pockets for the moment but bad for you concerning the company reputation ... Anyhow gl in life with ur politics .............

rayoul

01-23-2012

And they did kinda fix trynd btw ... before ragenerf he was retarded OP