Riot, Dominion needs a 10 minute surrender

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exsnypre

01-16-2012

I'm tired of games where I have a teammate AFK for the first 2-3 minutes of the game, costing our team ~100 points, and then coming back thinking it's "Ok."
I'm tired of games where I have a Nunu or Mundo building either pure AP or pure health (respectively and literally) and thinking they actually are contributing to the team.
I'm tired of having AD carry teammates who build 2 attack speed items and then a chain vest because they can't live long enough to kill anyone.
I'm tired of having AP caster teammates think a deathcap is a luxury item and that they need both tear and catalyst before building a single point of AP. (And no I'm not talking about Ryze and this happens in about 65% of my games)
I'm tired of teammates who think the proper way to fight for an enemy tower is to continually charge at the defenders until they've done enough damage in the 4 waves of respawns to kill them rather than simply pushing the minions.
I don't know how many games I've just given up because I have 2 teammates who've somehow managed to die 11 times in 11 minutes. That means they've spent half the game dead. I didn't even know it was possible before Dominion.

I don't want to sit through 20 minutes of futility because I have a jerk, moron, or mentally handicapped teammate. Oddly enough, I think most mentally handicapped people could probably play better than some of the people I've run into.

In Dominion, a 4v5 is even worse than Summoner's Rift (even for just 1 or 2 minutes), because things snowball faster due to the fast respawns and free gold. I only think it's right that since Summoner's Rift has a 20 minutes surrender that Dominion has a 10 minute surrender since that's roughly half the average game length.

Riot, please give us a 10 minute surrender for Dominion. It only makes sense.

Carados

01-16-2012

Don't you also think Akali is overpowered in dominion and worth a ban still? Hard to wonder why you're losing.

Xanthic

01-16-2012

Most Dominion matches are so unpredictable, that they should remove surrender on it.

Stimuz

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthic View Post
Most Dominion matches are so unpredictable, that they should remove surrender on it.
Yup. It's also why you should save a games worth of ****ttalking in notepad copy paste it as it counts down from 1 to 0.

ViolentlyCar

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimuz View Post
Yup. It's also why you should save a games worth of ****ttalking in notepad copy paste it as it counts down from 1 to 0.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP3ELN9L4hg

VhakulaKhaulepi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentlyCar View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP3ELN9L4hg
Yet you still have people say that when their enemies have like 70 points. People really have no clue how easily a comeback can manifest in Dominion.

Juzt

01-16-2012

No.... Played games with remarkable comebacks.

Don't encourage players to lose determination

lbgsloan

01-16-2012

The only thing they need is an AFK detection that enables early surrender. Bad teams can make comebacks in Dominion if their team has a lot of strong lategame champions.

Stimuz

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
The only thing they need is an AFK detection that enables early surrender. Bad teams can make comebacks in Dominion if their team has a lot of strong lategame champions.
Sit in base if the guy doesn't come back. Same diff.