Account Recovery

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burningwisp

01-16-2012

The Summoner name that I wish to recover is : SIlentCore.
I have already mailed support, however would like to know what information am I to provide to receive my account back. I have spent a lot of time on that account and someone has hacked it, changed the registered email, and now I have no clue what to do..

Thank You

P.S: The guy has been playing ranked games on my account, I never realise all this time because I had quit the game, however he has ruined my rank.. Please do something

HuntsAlone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

01-16-2012

Things you can give support:

Old passwords, first registered email, old RP card codes/credit card(s) used to purchase RP, login name and possibly screenshots.

Burningwisp

01-16-2012

Thank You for the quick response, I think i've always used the same password, however will be able to provide RP codes. Screenshots will be difficult as my computer was rebooted recently.
Another thing- When I try to send a mail through the league of legends site, it says my account is already registered..what does that mean exactly?

HuntsAlone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

01-16-2012

That means you already have an account and that you should login instead of making a new account.

Burningwisp

01-16-2012

I know I have an account, how am I meant to log onto it, if i've lost it?? This is an alternate account, so I could atleast post a thread..and while I speak the guy is logged onto my account, and is playing ranked..

HuntsAlone

Wrenchman

01-16-2012

The support login is different than the LoL login.
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

Burningwisp

01-16-2012

Oh Thank You so much.

jocivica

Recruiter

01-16-2012

my friends acc got hacked
can you plz ban hic acc username is cilimdabi and name on the game is milic lekovic plz ban this acc .