new issue with twisted treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowferrit

01-15-2012

i have notice in game that champions with skill shots are not very good atm, this is because with them there seems to be a bug where the skill shot is located, the abil seems to go to the side of where the locator is. i have tried this on many champs including blitz and lee. i almost never miss my sonic wave on summoners rift or dominion

Sam

01-15-2012

There is no bug .__. Just it takes more skill cap to play with those sort of champions. Unlike GP or Riven, can easily just point your cursor and fire. While you need to aim with Lee/Blitz

Plz Buff Shaco

01-15-2012

Never noticed anything wrong with skill shots on TT

Shadowferrit

01-15-2012

im not kidding i main lee sin for jungling. and have played skill shot champinos such as ahri and olaf but have never had these problems on any other map. it's only on twisted treeline

one of the players i qeue with was playing kennen also to check and he validated it for me

Bito Maney

01-16-2012

bump, because of this i stopped playing with the skill shot locator thing with kennen.

krone6

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverferret View Post
im not kidding i main lee sin for jungling. and have played skill shot champinos such as ahri and olaf but have never had these problems on any other map. it's only on twisted treeline

one of the players i qeue with was playing kennen also to check and he validated it for me
I've almost never missed with my E on shyvana in TT... There's no bug. I don't even main skill shot champs, you just need to know that the ability goes where the arrow goes.. Aim the arrow to a champ and not on the sides and you'll hit them. Same with my dragon form. I've been able to hit people exactly at the end of my arrow, even over walls and not directly in front of me.

NateDog0825

01-16-2012

I didn't find any bug. I play Ezreal all the time on TT, and I ALWAYS land my Mystic Shot after getting into position with Arcane Shift.

Rule 76

01-18-2012

I play TT a hell of a lot, and when no smart casted, the skillshot "marker" is pointed in a different direction than the cursor. It isn't off more than 10 degrees. It also seems to get worse the further you get away from fountain.

Last week I went in with Brand to test it out. I just figured it had something to do with the graphical limits of my video card.