Nerf Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeaKettleTempest

03-04-2013

I realize this is a necro but:

Trynd can't be nerfed because he is still borderline not viable on SR... he could use a couple buffs actually. The only way to differentiate the two is to have completely different item sets available on TT. They should expand the TT exclusive items

Troy Spiral

03-04-2013

god dang tryndamere so annoying. name of my ranked team is F Tryn.

Gwyth

03-04-2013

I do have to agree and I think it's worth the Necro. I respect the skill of those who know how to use abilities, skill, and items to beat Tryn, but doesn't it seem a bit wrong to have to put in so much special effort to deal with one champions set while completely ignoring the sets of the other two champions? It's even worse when he's with Kayle and they chain the invulnerabilities.

I feel the only answer to situations like this is to be able to ban champions at selection. If you want to deal with Tryn, deal with Tryn, if you don't, ban him. I think that's fair and honestly wonder why the devil it's not a standard feature on all modes of the game.

RedxFr0st

03-05-2013

Poke him from a distance or pick nasus...

Deadly Ice Cream

03-06-2013

yes im a trynd player and he is defintly not OP its very easy to counter trynd. first dont go in fights 1v1 unless your teemo or jax. and cc is very affective aganst him. exhasut is also very good. and if you still find him killing you then maybe you just suck. honestly thats all you have to do. :/