Nerf Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Restiur1

03-21-2012

Rock Solid!

ok. ok ok ok

Ornamo

03-23-2012

Its really not that hard to get tyr. When he's about to die, iginite him. That should do it.

Snake2250

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2012

I still can't believe people think Trynd is good; you only lose lane to him because you are too scared to actually fight him back, he literally has ONE form of dps and one minor damaging ability. Just play Shaco/Lee Sin/Olaf/Shyv ect. He has so many people that out dps him it's sad. The ninja tabi change was pretty large indirect nerf to Trynd. You literally lower his dps by 10% with just that item alone -.-
Pushed him to his turret? Kill the jungle and out farm him.

"But when he ults I can't hurt him WAAAAAA!!!" I bet you also attack and use spells on an ulted Poppy/Kayle too. Walk away you moron! If he spins to you he has no escape, turn and kill him! If he spins away continue to push the lane to make him lose farm or B if you really need to.

twinsbuster

03-26-2012

I strongly disagree he can spin through walls. It's neither a jump nor a magical teleport. It doesn't make any sense at all.
Other things are fine.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2012

first

Atellus

03-27-2012

Even without a draft you can almost count on a tryn being in every game, get good at one champ that can shut him down (I use olaf,singed or gragas depending on team set up). They are all strong counters to trynd, the only one thats iffy early is singed but once singed hits 6 its pretty much gg.

Seungsei

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetinny View Post
Whenever I play against a Tryndamere, chances are we are going to get completely dominated and also humiliated. PLEASE NERF HIM PLEASE! He is way too OP and ruins the gaming experience of every single player, especially the ones on the oppsing team. I have seen many spirits ruined, including mine, because of Tryndamere. I describe the players of Tryndamere as "noobs who have no skill but want to win." This is a very large issue to many, especially Twisted Treeline players. So please nerf Tryndamere!!!! >:O He ****ing retarded....
P.S. He is mentally retarded because he can't die because of stuipd mood swings...
I see that you've decided to start playing as Tryndamere in 3's. Not as easy as you thought it would be, right? You should consider editing your first post to say "Not OP".

Fuzen kuden

01-31-2013

nerf his ult or better yet rework it

ltaly

01-31-2013

Nerf the sound his sword makes when it crits, CACHUNK! so damn intimidating.

You better shut him down early, because he is top 3 snow ball champ.

MaximusEvil

01-31-2013

I've never lost to tryhards, They are so simple to beat. Slow his ass with every chance you have, and he is so useless Here are some of my personal favorites to counter his ass, Rammus, Nautilis, Maokai, I use these guys alot in 3s, and have found that tryhards are easily beatable.