REDS PLEASE:D? Why such little attention to 3v3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VeNiiC

01-15-2012

Hey i really hope a red can comment on this! would be much appreciated

So ive been into 3v3's for a while now, i find them to be just as challenging and fun as 5v5 and Dominion, but when i come to these forums, there are no red posts, that bothers me. Do you guys not care about 3v3? All the other forums have their fair share, but here we are with about 1.
Im just curious as to what your plan is with 3v3 looking towards the future. So far, the majority of the player base thinks its dumb and requires no skill, boring, etc. And getting a high rating in 3v3 means nothing? But there is the small amount of people that really enjoy it, me included. And besides all that, you never mention ANYTHING about TT in announcements or patch previews. Example: When dominion came out, you started to show game play from both SR and Crystal Scar. Why not TT?

So i geuss what im trying to get at really, is, What is your mindset for TT and 3v3 for the future? And, are you going to listen to what the small 3v3 community has to say? Or just ignore this forum section

Oh and i almost forgot, whats up with not having 3v3 ranked anymore? we still have 5v5 ranked even with teams.. AND on top of that, my elo was like 1550 and u guys put it down to 1400 along with a friend of mine.... wth? at least let me keep my terrible rating so i get gold haha

krone6

01-16-2012

They'll ignore us.... If they changed a few minor things around TT would be good. Things like draft mode, slightly making the map bigger to make turtling harder and making a few walls here and there thicker to avoid tryn going through EVERY GOD **** WALL IN THE MAP.. (no joke). I don't get why they made 3v3 to just ignore it.

Ðraconas

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
They'll ignore us.... If they changed a few minor things around TT would be good. Things like draft mode, slightly making the map bigger to make turtling harder and making a few walls here and there thicker to avoid tryn going through EVERY GOD **** WALL IN THE MAP.. (no joke). I don't get why they made 3v3 to just ignore it.
^This. 3v3 is a mode i really enjoy, but riot seem to not want to make the little changes that would make a world of difference

league of kitten

01-19-2012

It's the only map i play really lol.

Chzy

01-30-2012

I am now bumping every thread I find on TT forums asking for red attention. Perhaps a full page of the same thread title will get their attention?