Yorick the uncounterable.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WheresMyPenta

01-15-2012

Seriously, how do you beat this guy in bot lane he literally runs promote and ghost and spams his ghouls and he gets his mana from the health/mana buff on the map so he never runs out
and u cant even touch him cause hes behind a wave of minions and that minion wave caps ur tower in less than 1 minute from the game.

Maxijazz

01-15-2012

Ganks, ganks, and more ganks my friend. I play Yorick and he is very hard to fight in bot lane. Your better off giving it up and pushing top super hard in my opinion.

WheresMyPenta

01-15-2012

so there is no hard counter 1v1?

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

Pick nasus

Sauron

01-15-2012

Ranged carry like Graves or Caitlyn. Get some early ganks, and buy lots of life steal once you have some initial damage items. Rushing Sanguine is very advantageous. Mid and late game you will walk all over him, by life stealing ghouls if he tries to harass, or just using range and draw/net to keep distance from his Q.

But if you're looking for a specific hard counter, Urgot hard counters everyone if played well.

Vangarde

01-15-2012

Pretty much what Sauron said. I also struggle with AP nasus.

Non-standard straight up counterpicks however.....

Talon. You should never see him bot, but his burst combo and silence along with his ability to decently aoe waves means Talon can bully Yorick off the health pack.

urmamasllama

01-15-2012

long range harass and outpushing xerath or cassi come to mind oh and of course maokai

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

01-15-2012

Perhaps I have never played a good one, but I have held my own as Morgana (Strong counter pushing) and beaten him with AD malz (look for the Guide, should be in dom forums some were, think it is on Moba fire too)

Basically with Malz I poke with silence, and kill his ghouls with malefic visions (mana return from them dieing woot)

I do not however take him in s trait out fight. Poke with he Silence and pool, if you next spell will summon a voidling, malefic visions him so the minions will get em.

In general, any one who can out range or out sustain him.
He really isn't the Juggernaut people make him to be in my experience.

VhakulaKhaulepi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

Soraka can be a surprising pain.

BunnyMind

01-15-2012

Last I heard Skarner was very tough for Yorick to deal with.