Every games i have 10 fps, helppppp laggggg

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

USMC Budnitski

01-15-2012

Is there any program that can help reduce my lag or is there anything i can delete on my laptop that can help?

Every game i play i have 8-13 fps and when teammates and enemy spam spells its goes down to 2-5 its unbearably and i need helpppppp
Any ideas?

And no im not going to buy a new laptop just for this game, i have amazing internet connection and every other game has amazing fps....just this....doesn't..

JonathanJelqer

01-15-2012

A simple hardware upgrade would help.

smelons

01-15-2012

upgrading hardware in laptop is pointless. you would just have to stick with the lag, or get a new one.

MoooveZiiig

01-15-2012

What video card do you have in your laptop?

SilenTempest

01-15-2012

Or get a pc. Laptops arent made for gaming, even if its a low requirement game like LoL. You can buy a alienware laptop but I will still get 150+ fps on a pc thats half the price.

SilenTempest

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoooveZiiig View Post
What video card do you have in your laptop?
100% intergrated if he is getting 10 fps.. and a low end one to add.

kid69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

What helps me a lot is stopping the "LoLClient" process via task manager. Well, stopping any useless process would help.

SilenTempest

01-15-2012

If anything, its the load on your cpu, your in game graphics and how much ram is being used. Only things I can think of for speeding up LoL on laptops.

ILLTAKEYOURSKIN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-15-2012

How high have you set the graphics? Setting them lower should do the trick, if you haven't already.

SilenTempest

01-15-2012

and turn v-sync off. I went from a capped 60 to 200 while laning and 100-150 during team fights.