Custom games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DefenestratedCow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

I don't think this is a bug, but whenever I try to do a custom game to try out a new champ, I get a message saying that I have to get another person. This is really annoying when I don't have time to play a full game, but I want to try out a champ. Please help!

Cirgwath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

I concur with the above.

wwwnutyguyscom

01-15-2012

yea, was wondering what happened with this...

bakablo

Recruiter

01-15-2012

I think they only allow custom games with one player to be made when there is low activity with the servers. I could be wrong.

y2khippy

01-16-2012

Since the server have a high load. To the servers a game is a game no matter how many people are in it. So during times of high server load Custom Games are limited to a minimun number of players.

This is done to allow more players to play games when the amount of game spaces are getting limited.