Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shaco on Dominion is FUN

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlexDnD

01-15-2012

I love it! I just put jtb down and get silly kills. Funny as all heck.

AlexDnD

01-15-2012

Though I do hate team mates that don't lure the enemy into the boxes... like come on people!

Scrubsicle

01-15-2012

OP champions tend to make things fun.

Maybe that's why I don't play any of the bannable champs :P

Ascleph

01-15-2012

rammus says ok

Redenbacher

01-16-2012

I hate teammates that only use Shaco in a way that depends on the enemy team wandering in to bushes. If the enemy team avoids the bushes, the you've effectively turned the game in to a 4v5.

VhakulaKhaulepi

01-16-2012

Quote:
Redenbacher:
If the enemy team avoids the bushes, the you've effectively turned the game in to a 4v5.

Found that out on my troll Teemo account. If you don't place your shrooms and dooms in good spots, it's a huge loss.

Darmival

01-16-2012

Quote:
Redenbacher:
I hate teammates that only use Shaco in a way that depends on the enemy team wandering in to bushes. If the enemy team avoids the bushes, the you've effectively turned the game in to a 4v5.

this is why i hate seeing shaco on my team in blind. i would rather see a real champ picked.

EMeta

01-16-2012

And now he has 1-2 fewer boxes hanging out in the jungle. Let's see how this affects him.