Video Problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nibeous

01-15-2012

OK I have had this problem for a little while now, but it had subsided for a while, BUT.. .its has returned, i can't really describe it so I've provided Pictures of my monitors

http://imgur.com/HIkoF,iGe4x#0

http://imgur.com/HIkoF,iGe4x#1

Basically there is no real Common Factor in when this happens EXCEPT that it only happens on league, When it comes to WHEN exactly this happens there is nothing in common, i could be in a 5v5 team fight, back to buy and be running back to a lane with nothing but myself on the screen besides myself and a few creeps, Or in the middle of a fight with other champions on my screen, or even AS the game starts as I'm trying to buy my starting items

Steam Games, World of Warcraft, and other Games with high graphics do not cause this problem (At least not as far as i have seen).

Nibeous

01-15-2012

Bump

Nibeous

01-15-2012

Bump
Really want to play, would really appreciate a response sooner rather then later if anyone has any ideas,
I am using an -NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280- on Windows Vista Home Premium

Nibeous

01-15-2012

Bump

HuntsAlone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

01-15-2012

Have you tried on just one monitor?
Have you tried updating all drivers such as c++, directx, and video card drivers?

Nibeous

01-15-2012

Direct x and video drivers are up to date, i don't actually know where to update c++ drivers at and i am going to test 1 monitor now

Nibeous

01-15-2012

Yet i cant because all of a sudden i cant start a custom game with 9 bots... WTF when did this change? II just did it 3 or 4 hours ago

Nibeous

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntsAlone View Post
Have you tried on just one monitor?
Have you tried updating all drivers such as c++, directx, and video card drivers?
Tried one monitor as well and it still happens, any more suggestions? =P

Nibeous

01-15-2012

Ok i have foind out that it not only league anymore, it just happened to me while playing WoW as well