Zooming bugged on my computer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The GZA

10-11-2009

When I first installed the game, and played the tutorial, I could zoom in and out fine. However when I started my first game, a message on the bottom of the screen said that my video card drivers were out of date. So I updated them, and since the update, I haven't been able to zoom in and out. When trying to zoom in, the textures and shadows just glitch around, and return to normal upon zooming out. (I should also note, that the shadows don't follow the units. They just sit on screen and occasionally get updated with the unit position.)

I'm running with dual NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT cards set to SLI mode, if that will be of any help.

Dregius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2009

This game does not function properly with SLI, disable it and see if it fixes the problems

The GZA

10-14-2009

Thanks for the reply. I disabled the SLI and I'm still having zoom issues. There was also a setting called Physx GPU acceleration. Disabled that too, but no luck.

Maybe it has something to do with the type of video card I'm using. Have there been any video problems in the past with nvidia cards in LoL?

Fr05tbite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2009

Im having exactly the same problem. Its really frustrating too. Cannot Zoom at all and shadows sit in the same spot for ages. Also when playing as twisted fate sometimes i cannot see the cards above my head and i become completely useless....

Im running 8800m GTX in SLi but i have SLi off... Latest drivers....