A Blade Reforged (A Riven story)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Felza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
You have no idea how happy I am that you know that. Can we be BFFs?
Hey, can you count me in that one?

Jaykoboy

02-16-2012

I thuroughyl enjoyed the part where Sion was beaten to death with his own arms. When done like that, it's comical.

I understand that Riven had to die (Really, so few win in a 1v4) but it still sort of hurt to watch it. And a broken neck? Some dignity, please! Too silent, too quick. Too little honor.

Grand Viper

02-16-2012

@Felza

I dunno...maybe if you quoted some Gladiator I could let you into the BFFs group. Seriously, that is one movie I will never get tired of.

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the armies of the north, general of the phalanx legions, loyal servant to the true emperor Marcus Aurelis. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

@Jaykoboy

A silent death lies waiting, for all of you below
Running silent,running deep,sink into your silent sleep

Now you know me and spoilers, but because of your word choice I will show that I am a nice man, with happy feelings, all of the time. The spoiler is... your word choice. With those words in mind, take a look at chapters 5 and 6, how she treats them and how they treat her and the end result.

(I know that's somewhat cryptic, and mean of me to make you go back and reread stuff =p, but I really don't like giving out direct spoilers.)

Jaykoboy

02-16-2012

How dare you make me go back and work to get my spoilers! I have one thing to say...

Ryugi Kazamaru

02-16-2012

I have been known to type the entirety of, "Hold the line, stay with me! If you find yourself alone, fighting in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled. For you are in Elysium! And you're already dead! What we do in life, echoes in eternity." before a few matches have started.

*shifty eyes*

Grand Viper

02-16-2012

@Jaykoboy

='(((((

@Ryugi Kazamaru

Welcome to the BFFs group! You have my sword, you only need to ask for Cerubois' axe!

Ryugi Kazamaru

02-16-2012

I shall enjoy this BFF status. And if Riot ever releases a "BFF Sword" we shall all get them, and win games with Riven and champs like her.

And there will be much rejoicing, and making of merry.

This I decree.

Also, I should really try to get part 2 or Chapter 2 up for my fic. Writing yourself into a corner really sucks noodles.

Jaykoboy

02-16-2012

Uh...I want in the BFF group!

I brought biscuits! And jam! And the secret knowledge that in Star Wars IV, a Stormtrooper hits his head when they come in to find C-3PO and R2-D2.

Grand Viper

02-16-2012

Ooooh I have to agree with you on that. I did that with Chapter 6, it was horrible. I'm hoping chapter 7 won't be nearly as bad for me, buuuut I'm going to have to figure out one tiny, itsy bitsy thing that may delay the entire chapter a full week or so. At this point I'm hoping that when I'm writing it'll just come naturally. And if it doesn't then I do my inspiration dance (Beating head on desk till idea comes)

QUICK UPDATE! Biscuits and jam? You scamp you!

Felza man, the group is filling up, you gotta join us!

Jaykoboy

02-16-2012

Biscuits, jam, and toffee...I could live in UK off of those three things alone.