A Blade Reforged (A Riven story)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerubois

02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
the circle has been created to conquer the world
I already have plans to conquer Mars. Will this interfere with that?

Jaykoboy

02-19-2012

I already have a plan to conquer the world!

1) Buy a small third-world country in Africa
2) Supply them with cheap arms
3) Slowly conquer neighboring countries
4) ???
5) Profit.

Felza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
I already have a plan to conquer the world!

1) Buy a small third-world country in Africa
2) Supply them with cheap arms
3) Slowly conquer neighboring countries
4) ???
5) Profit.
Oh god... i feel like i have just seen/heard/eavesdrop something I should never have [insert appropriate verb] in my life...

Jaykoboy

02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felza View Post
Oh god... i feel like i have just seen/heard/eavesdrop something I should never have [insert appropriate verb] in my life...
Don't worry, you were already in the ??? somewhere.

KeenanRC

02-21-2012

Need moar chapters noaw

Grand Viper

02-22-2012

I posted in my little side story center a bit of an update on this story, but for those of you who do not read those short stories I'll repeat myself here: I am sorry this chapter is taking so long, but this chapter is a bit complicated and is taking me awhile to write it up because the first four drafts really took away from the story. I am hoping by the end of this weekend or next weekend I will have it ready.

Now for the shocking twists I love: I'm actually having to rewrite my future chapters to try and fix the new developments I had made along the way. This was when I realized, I am nearing the end of this story.

I think after this chapter, I will have maybe another 2-3 (maybe more, maybe less, not sure) and that's it for the Riven story. Many loose ends are being tied up, and there's few things left to address. She is becoming the Riven we know, and maybe something more.

I have a lot of short stories in mind, but in terms of a story this size? I'm unsure, I think for my bigger project I have in mind I'm going to look at who I think the main characters, story wise, are and do big stories for them. That means I'm going to write a big story like this for two in mind (One for each major territory) and perhaps some others (That I need to look over and review). In terms of big stories, that is all I have in the works aside from my super secret awesome project which will be explained after I finish Riven and my current batch of short stories.

I will be writing short stories for almost every character though, some of them being actually humorous instead of talking about emotions and psychologically traumatic issues!

Now then, with all this one the table, I have two questions for the community: Should I make a post to constantly show how much of a page I have finished, or are these posts sufficient enough?

Second question: Should I post a list of the short stories and big stories I have in mind to further tantalize y'all?

Cerubois

02-22-2012

Quote:
Now then, with all this one the table, I have two questions for the community: Should I make a post to constantly show how much of a page I have finished, or are these posts sufficient enough?

Second question: Should I post a list of the short stories and big stories I have in mind to further tantalize y'all?
If by 'page' you mean 'chapter' and it's roughly equivalent to what I've got in my little update section, then I say go for it. You usually post updates in irregular segments, so it's hard to find 'em sometimes. :P
(But then again, it's always nice to be surprised when I pop in and the new chapter is up already)

As for the second... Well, it wouldn't hurt to know what to expect. But if I start begging for one that I want desperately, it's your own fault. >.>

Grand Viper

02-23-2012

I went to my very first post and put a projected progress bar there, so hopefully that'll help out a bit. I will still release stuff a little bit after it hits the 100% mark because of editing and so forth.

Now for what you all (Cerubois) have been waiting for, a little list of further short story projects I've been thinking of (These are subject to changes, removals and additions of more stories.)

***And I can't help but notice poor Karthus doesn't want a story written of him, alas I will not be making one for him. Thankfully so cause I'd actually have to sit down and make one featuring him.

Short Stories

Go Go Mundo Rangers

Leona and the Institute (Interactions with some select champions)

Leona’s Love Triangle (Pantheon and Molik)

Graves and Caitlyn

Caitlyn and Orianna

Orianna and Blitzcrank

Prisoner’s Pact

Kassadin’s Descent

A day in the bakery (Morgana)

Udyr versus the World of Dating

And possibly more

Long Stories

Irelia

Garen

And possibly more!

Eredaar

02-23-2012

Quote:
I went to my very first post and put a projected progress bar there, so hopefully that'll help out a bit. I will still release stuff a little bit after it hits the 100% mark because of editing and so forth.

Now for what you all (Cerubois) have been waiting for, a little list of further short story projects I've been thinking of (These are subject to changes, removals and additions of more stories.)

***And I can't help but notice poor Karthus doesn't want a story written of him, alas I will not be making one for him. Thankfully so cause I'd actually have to sit down and make one featuring him.

Short Stories

Go Go Mundo Rangers

Leona and the Institute (Interactions with some select champions)

Leonaís Love Triangle (Pantheon and Molik)

Graves and Caitlyn

Caitlyn and Orianna

Orianna and Blitzcrank

Prisonerís Pact

Kassadinís Descent

A day in the bakery (Morgana)

Udyr versus the World of Dating

And possibly more

Long Stories

Irelia

Garen

And possibly more!
I want long story Irelia and Short story Leona's love triangle NOW

Jaykoboy

02-23-2012

Udyr v. the World of Dating, for sure. Also, Go Go Mundo Rangers. XD