How to get Fast IP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ErzaScarlet88

02-12-2012

If you suck a **** you will get 9999999999 IP and get 99999999 RP just for sucking a ****

II PuDDiN II

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2012

this is being taken way too seriously. play for fun. play to win. who cares.

AsakuraHaru

04-25-2012

It's all about balancing. If you want more practice, go for a game against bots. If you want to get used to a champion, go against bots. Even if you want to kill champions for fun, go against bots.
But, if you want real experience that will help your skills as a LoL player, go for PvP. Bots are programmed to do a set of actions only. Once you have played against them for a long time, bots will become very predictable. They do not jungle, they do not use tactics (maybe except for ganking you or hiding behind dragons when they're being ganked against), nor do they know how to build items to counter enemy champions. Simply put, while playing against bots may help you earn some basic skills and such, it is much better to play against real players and learn how to react to different situations, rather than only the ones you are exposed to while playing against bots.

Shmuk

04-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMonkeyCourier View Post
No... Just no.
<3 if you just play bots ul just be a nub scrub nuf said

Triton95

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2012

Nothing matters until you are lvl 30 and playing ranked games then you can hate the scrubs all you want but until then just shut up and stop complaining. I have a friend who played Co Op until he was lvl ten about and then we played a game together. He was Heimerdinger in mid and destroyed a Caitlyn. He ended up going 18-3-6 so i think that should be the end of discussion.

As for getting IP get first wins of the day and IP boosts. The 10or four wins stack with the time wins so if you wanna get a ton of IP really fast by a 10 win pack and a 1 day pack and play foe a day you should get a ton of IP. Disclaimer I haven't tried this but a friend told me that it works I hope to try it soon.

And to all you gentlemen good laning, ganking, jungling, and hopefully your able to carry you team.

Snaketeeth01

05-13-2012

Spend ten bucks on a riot card and when you have 3 days to spend sitting around in your panties playing, buy the 3 day ip boost.
i bought this and got over 4 k ip in two days.
which was very handy as i was buying ip energy regen seals.
which i spent 7k on just to use on shen..

Darkhero1771

05-18-2012

but what if u suck at pvp so much that player report u alot cuz im not that good with pvp i got 22 win is like pure luck i mostly play co op intermediate and even with first win of the day

Darkhero1771

05-18-2012

so can i get a lil tip to play better at pvp that would help alot. I mostly watch video on youtube and try to use the alike skill that the video show but i still have a hard time playing pvp.I realy want more ip and fast get them

InterfectorBeta

Recruiter

05-18-2012

win 20 min games you get the base amount for winning more often

Dragoon Feld

05-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMonkeyCourier View Post
No... Just no.
The game mechanics cal All be learned in bot games. then just find a team. get on skype/ts/vent and then start melding your play styles