How to get Fast IP?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BIG RETARD ALERT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

i want to know, how do you get Fast and Easy IP

Currently Lvl 10, my friend told me that after lvl 20 u got 10~+ ip in Bot game

Is it Dominion?
Is it Co-op (theres a difference between Beginner and intermediate) ?
PvP 5v5
PvP 3v3

Currently : if i lose a PvP i earn around 88ip, Ez 30~min Co-op 52ip

So, which is the best method to earn fast ez IP?

Mambazo

01-15-2012

Play the actual game.

Seriously. If you don't, you'll be level 30 and be a complete scrub who has only played against bots. Play the real game, and level as you learn.

Saolue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

So far just PvP in general has worked for me. Just the 5v5, but if I have friends we do 3v3 and get done quicker. You get a lot of IP when you do them, win or lose, but more if win...compared to coop vs AI at least.
Once I hit 20, I believe it was around then, because I didn't play a vs AI until like 24, I started to get like 10-30 IP a game, it sucks. (currently lvl 26)
Get used to PvP, it's funner, and you get more rewards! xD

Cenerae

01-15-2012

If your only interest in playing the game is to grind IP as quickly as possible, I don't think your interest will be held for long.

Instead, maybe consider playing what you actually enjoy doing? The IP will come in time.

Juzt

01-15-2012

Play some Co-op AI intermediate ( beginner doesn't give much ip ) when you have some bad normal games switch to Co-op to test out recommended builds and just relive tension/stress .

You'll get a lot more ip playing normal games, but Co-op ip isn't that bad

Slater4u

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mambazo View Post
Seriously. If you don't, you'll be level 30 and be a complete scrub who has only played against bots. Play the real game, and level as you learn.
Not true. Some people take to games in different ways than others do. some people may get to lvl 30 on nothing but bot games and completely suck, and some may do it and completely rock your world in game without breaking a sweat.

It's all dependent on the player, no 2 people are the same.

@TC: Normals for you will be your best bet for IP. if you can, spend some RP to buy an IP boost and play normals. Your games may not be easy as if you were playing beginner bots, but you'll walk away with more IP. If you tend to be on the losing side of normal games more often then not though, I would recommend buying the IP boosts that go by the days, not the wins. that way no matter what, you still walk away with bonus IP. Otherwise, only buy the per win boosts.

AMonkeyCourier

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GelgoogJager View Post
Not true. Some people take to games in different ways than others do. some people may get to lvl 30 on nothing but bot games and completely suck, and some may do it and completely rock your world in game without breaking a sweat.
No... Just no.

Captain Tampax

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMonkeyCourier View Post
No... Just no.
More like no to this.

What he said is completely true. This is far from a hard concept to grasp. Less buttons than a NES controller and simple concept.
I know plenty of people that played custom games all the way up and are great.
If you can't handle 4 buttons and feed to Ryze bot then by all means, level with others and get caried to 30.

Carados

01-15-2012

Win games.

Mambazo

01-15-2012

Lol @ being good by playing bot games. All bots do is give you an enemy target to do QWER on. They don't teach you ANYTHING besides what your skills do. If you "know people" that could "rock my world" yet have done nothing but play custom games, i'm calling you a liar. To your face.

12345 ... 6