Who is the best player for TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

04-15-2012

I want to know who you guys first played with in LoL. And if your still playing him him/her. And who do you think is the best champ for TT? And also what would be the best team? Example: All going ap all going ad all going ad. Or maybe going a tank an ap or an ad. PLease answer atleast one of these Question. I want to know what the community thinks!

Booker DeWitt

04-15-2012

best TTs trynd and singed let a game go late these guys will carry hard

Blasthart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2012

idk!!!!!!!!

lirm

04-15-2012

Bruisers, ad or ap, do long as they do good damage and have massive survivability.

U can have squishy ultra dps'ers like ez an Ashe, but need to have a hard cc tank to protect them.

I still love my Alistair Ashe combo

Da Cups

04-16-2012

I personally like Pantheon carried majority of the game with him. Gl Have fun

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

04-16-2012

I like to team Carry with my Squireel buddy ^_^ (Teemo) i carry support, and he is a pretty bad champion... But once this patch comes out im going to love him! =D (noob teemo goes AP, PRO teemo goes ad member that if you want to be him)

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

04-16-2012

I also think a good team would be Kog,Maw Teemo and Morg, for team fights..
Have Kog'Maw go in first but temeo and morg following, have teem drop a shrrom in the fight or more how many he has ready. Than he can blind, Morg can use all her spells. DOES MASSIVE DMG. She can shield kogmaw also, but when kogmaw dies first (this is why he goes in the fight a half a second sooner, so when he dies he can put his passive to good use still doing lots of dmg to all of them.than the team fight should be over if nto teemo can blind and hav morg use her Q W combo and shield teemo
^_^

Zigmarr

04-16-2012

The first champ I played was Mord... First bought was Galio... First char i played a lot of Malphite...
I still play Galio and Malph a lot
I wouldnt say there is a best char for TT if i had to pick it would be singed just because he can be heavy and really annoying and he goes well with pretty much every champ or team comp.

when choosing a team never go all ad or all ap... just because the other team can gear one item and have def against your whole team... having a mix is best... and dont put all your damage into on ad or ap also like a comp of a tanky ap with two ad fighters because most of the damage is ad and a sunfire plus tmail or rands can be enough health and armor to win a fight.
My favorite comp is ap tank ap nuke and a strong ad fighter for top that can jungle easily
Also when choosing a team you have to realize how each character playes and to pick a team that all have the same play style or that have moves that complement other characters... example: big AoE ults... galio/amumu fiddle and xin... that whole team is in your face and Galios ult starts the fight. with a big Xin ult soon after for the armor and fid to come in with his ult and nuke right on top... just 1 example you can get creative
Pros however go 3 bruisers with a mix of damage... 2 solo lanes and a jungle... never count on a jungle character to win games in a solo queue... the community can be very negative and unperdictable