You can see your Dominion ELO by messaging a bot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lbgsloan

01-16-2012

Quote:
Dodges don't lower hidden ELO, only ranked ELO.
Wait, seriously? You're telling me I could have avoided so many pointless losses by just dodging the troll picks all this time? FFFFFFFFF...

VhakulaKhaulepi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
Wait, seriously? You're telling me I could have avoided so many pointless losses by just dodging the troll picks all this time? FFFFFFFFF...
Yeah, I never dodge. =\

K J

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
Yup. Queue dodging has no effect on your normal Elo. That said, I wouldn't dodge just because you think somebody is trolling - many players who act like trolls turn around and win games.

ViolentlyCar

01-16-2012

Well, was at 2102 this morning but I'm down to mid 2000s... I really need to learn how to be a lame ***** to start winning some of these games.

Anniie

01-16-2012

Dominion: 1929

owned i haven't even played in like 5 months

Nekrogen

01-16-2012

Yeah the normal elo doesn't seem to decay, as Sauron mentioned.

Xanthic

01-16-2012

So the bot finally broke? Was using the thing all the time. Now it's going take months to cure the addiction it caused.

Asrrin

01-16-2012

I'm at work at the moment and would love to see what my Dom elo is. could someone do a search for me. I'll give you an internet cookie (or at least an upvote!)

GANGBANGARANG

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elonashoota View Post
you have to realize dominion elo starts at 1400 not 1200 like in SR. so 1600 is pretty average... im at 2210 elo and people still do dumb things all the time not surprising.
i'm 2k and i still do dumb **** all the time

Therlun

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthic View Post
That isn't true. I've faced a 5man premade with randoms in the past 3 times in a row.
Are you SURE it wasn't a four-man premade?
I know I got the same pubbie twice in a row with a four-man team once. In the third game he was in the enemy team, and in the game after that he was in our team again.
He *****ed at us too, for being an evil premade team :P