You can see your Dominion ELO by messaging a bot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekrogen

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Pancho View Post
... are you sure? if that is the case, this bot thing shouldnt be taken seriously..
Sauron lost 25~ elo from 1 loss. I doubt you could actually lose 200 elo from 3 games considering Sauron has the most to lose, but who knows lol

Sauron

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoX2525 View Post
All I'm saying is being the "best" dom player when queing with a team is different than being a solo que dom player. So thats why I'm courious if there will even be solo ranked dom or if like TT it will be 5 man teams only.
I hope it will have both.

Ranked dom, all the time, any time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrogen View Post
Sauron lost 25~ elo from 1 loss. I doubt you could actually lose 200 elo from 3 games considering Sauron has the most to lose, but who knows lol
The amount of elo you can gain or lose in a single match is not limited. And that -23 elo was a match against 1900's/2000's, so I think it suffices to say if you're in queue for a long time, you'd better try REALLY hard to avoid a loss when the queue finally pops.

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

yeah, when that queue pops its either 1900 vs 1200, or 1900 vs 2400

Sauron

01-15-2012

I just now realized that the starting elo in dominion normals is 1400.

!pstats jabebot should have a special case to return 9001.

K J

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

Duo Q with a ~1550 and a ~1700

W/L=>1550.1700=>Comments
Win => +14 +11
Win => +13 +11
Loss => -14 -16 =>Queued with a 2100 and a 2k player against ~1750's. The 2k+ players were BAD and caused the loss, and the 2100 player lost 16 rating.
Win => +6 +6 => Elo range was fairly even and we barely pulled off a win.
Win => +12 +11 => Was queued with a 3-man at 15-1550 elo. Didn't check the other team, but they were pretty easy.
Loss=>-12 -13 => MM stuck us with a 2050, 1940, and a 1665. Enemy team was 3 19-2k and 2 ~1550.

It should be noted that I hard randomed about 1/2 the time and we more or less ban random champions, just so long as the other team doesn't get to first pick rammus. Queue times were very short tonight, and I can't recall spending more than 1-2 minutes in queue for any single match that didn't involve 5+ Q dodges.

As you can see, having a lower Elo gave me larger increases for victories and smaller decreases for losses than my Q buddy; however, there's not really enough data here for much conjecture beyond that. Unfortunately, matchmaking is still throwing together players with wildly different Elos, and in minimal time compared to my usual 5-15 minute queue times.

Xanthic

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranui View Post
[NA] Xanthic (Now:Bronze, S1:Bronze), RankedSolo5x5: 1374 [45W/41L], Dominion: 2000 [293W/245L], Normal: 502W/458L
Cheers. Although it's tempting to play serious nonstop from now on cause of this, I won't. I'll just play for fun as I've always have and try weird builds and champs from time to time

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

01-15-2012

Is this counting a lil high? It says Im 1600+ but I really REALLY don't feel like I am, considering I still see four people rush top without ever capping mid.

Xanthic

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulix View Post
Is this counting a lil high? It says Im 1600+ but I really REALLY don't feel like I am, considering I still see four people rush top without ever capping mid.
That's a really weird way to measure Elo. I still get players that are braindead and give the impression that they have only played like 2 matches in my matchups.

Elonashoota

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulix View Post
you have to realize dominion elo starts at 1400 not 1200 like in SR. so 1600 is pretty average... im at 2210 elo and people still do dumb things all the time not surprising.

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elonashoota View Post
you have to realize dominion elo starts at 1400 not 1200 like in SR. so 1600 is pretty average... im at 2210 elo and people still do dumb things all the time not surprising.
So this thing is, in reality, no more better at elo counting than lolcave, only lolcave has a base of 1200 over 1400