You can see your Dominion ELO by messaging a bot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekrogen

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
I heard that the top elo is some blind plick player nobody knows.
probably NL2L

Hugs From Momma

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
Elo gains and losses are impacted by queuing with friends. The more people you have, the lower your gains and the higher you losses. Also, WL record doesn't show dodges which drop your elo. I have a friend who's played about 200 more games than I have, but his elo is only 50 higher because he dodges constantly. Meanwhile another friend who's never around for premades has 100 elo more than I do despite having near identical WL records.

Anyway, this is pretty cool. I really don't understand why this isn't shown to people, even if it was private.

Also, for the lulz hotshotgg's Dominion elo is 1951 with an 18-4 record. Figure that one out.
Dodges don't lower hidden ELO, only ranked ELO.

KrYoS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

1666 kinda evil it seems hah

AlexDnD

01-15-2012

Says bot not on-line?

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDnD View Post
Says bot not on-line?
It took me a bit to get it to respond, had to relog like 3 times.

Xanthic

01-15-2012

Could someone check mine please? As I won't have access to my PC til tomorrow :/

Tiranui

Recruiter

01-15-2012

[NA] Xanthic (Now:Bronze, S1:Bronze), RankedSolo5x5: 1374 [45W/41L], Dominion: 2000 [293W/245L], Normal: 502W/458L

Para

01-15-2012

inb4seriouscompdomplayers

Nekrogen

01-15-2012

I know this isn't how ELO works but....

-[NA] Only1HP, Dominion: 1623 [21W/3L], Normal: 3W/0L, LEVEL 7
-[NA] HotshotGG (Now:Platinum, S1:Platinum), RankedSolo5x5: 2075 [384W/345L], Dominion: 1951 [18W/4L], Normal: 1062W/740L, LEVEL 30

One of my smurfs... hue

Squidget

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by c4tuna View Post
Queue dodges don't affect normal elo, at least last I heard. Someone should test it with this. I queue dodge a lot in ranked to keep my rating down and my w/l high /shrug

If hotshot's Dominion Elo is that high, it's probably at least partially based on normal/ranked Elo (so it could be that when Dominion was released, your starting Elo was partially based on your normal Elo). It's unlikely that he could get that high going 18-4.
Chauster has 1450 ELO with 0 wins and 1 loss, so it's clearly not using the exact same system as ranked.