Champion freezing in-game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HalfaStache

01-15-2012

I just recently switched to a 30mb/s internet connection with Cox Communications. Since that switch I freeze in game occasionally and watch helplessly as i get hacked to death by my enemies. I can still chat most of the time, I just cant move or use skills. After a little research, this has happened with other Cox customers in the past, but i never found one red post from someone explaining it. My Pandora runs perfectly fine while this is happening also. I talked to cox support twice for the issue. The first time i was having data packet loss, but so was all of North America at the time. I decided to wait until that subsided, because i thought that was the problem. The next time Cox said the signal was running as intended and there was no problem. Is there anyone that can help me? The only thing affected is literally just my champion freezing, no one else gets stuck or even remotely laggy.
I will be running home from the coffee shop now, so i will check back in about 20 minutes.

Shozaku

01-15-2012

You arent the only one... I havent changed anything but since a patch or two ago it just started happening to me and my friend and Ive heard of hotshot giving a kill during a tournament because of it.

Needs to be Fixed.

FoX86

01-15-2012

Same problem here, I dont think it is our ISP fault. Probably server sided.

HalfaStache

01-15-2012

I only mentioned cox because after a quick google search, the same thing happens periodically to cox customers. Huge threads dont get a red response, so it is hard to say why it is happening or how we fix it.

xYol0swag420x

01-15-2012

Happening to me since last night.

HalfaStache

01-15-2012

Why is the only red response on the front page to a question about screenshots?
Why dont we get a reply to something that is making the game unplayable

ShadowShrike

01-16-2012

Yeah, when Riot made than announcement about the Universal packet loss, I was waiting for it to subside as well.
Still losing packets today.