I've read that F12 takes screenshots?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rainzer

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diskings View Post
Good thing riot's attention is being drawn to someone who's SCREENSHOTS aren't working properly when there have been COUNTLESS threads/posts about HUGE FPS problems in game for over 2 weeks, yet nobody has said a word.

(Not to take away from your screenshot issues, I hope you get it fixed, but Riot prioritizing this over unplayable FPS issues for LOTS of players is pretty ridiculous.)
Yeah I can see the FPS fluctuation issue (randomly dropping from 120 to 74) and one of my friends gets random unplayable FPS as a result but if you're actually interested in starting something about it, make a real thread and gather hardware info until it can't be ignored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflMyPancakes View Post
Alt + Print Screen will take the current window and put it in your clip board.

Open pain and ctr+v (paste) it in and save the image.
It's what i've been trying but from my original post, doing this is actually inconsistent.

When I use the print screen method, what happens depending on patch version (I think this happened for the pre-Ahri patch), is that despite having the PvP.net client as the focus window, hitting print screen gives me everything on my screen as though the PvP.net client wasn't there.

Evěl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

Just download zscreen and it will auto printscreen your current window (Or full screen), save it to a specific destination then upload it to an imagehosting site of your choice!

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2509/zscreen4802012011621013.png

big jello

02-06-2013

Any ides on how to unbind this key
mine sticks =(