The infamous 1 point win

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sikkes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2012

I'll post mine if you post yours.

This game was a mess. Their Pantheon wondered around without his ulti. My team chased nidalee and ignored points. Tryndamere somehow got fed. Midgame I was holding top solo, and against that team's burst, not very much. Well hey, at least four people secured their bottom point huh? Anyways time was ticking down. No one really cared about this game anymore. But Shaco was determined to make Nidalee the most hated person on the planet.

See - we only had our top points. The enemy team had both of their points and our bottom point. But Shaco decided to make a stand against nidalee's poke for a long enough time for everyone else to snap out of apathy and to steal our bottom point - after the carnage, Tryndamere and myself rushed to take the point. Pings were spammed. We got the point before our ticket dropped from 1 to 0. The enemy had just over a hundred.

From there the vicious game of backcapping and jungle ganks began. We would have to disrupt surprise captures and somehow defend all three points. One mistake was the game.

After one such disruption bottom, Akali, Pantheon, and Viktor flanked Tristana and I bottom lane. She ran to the turret, I ran to the lane bush. The enemies disposed of her quickly and their greed was self defeating. Tristana question marked in chat, dumbfounded by her ally leaving her to die. As all three rushed to the point - rather than the bush, I came out and used Call of the Void on everyone. Still stubborn, rather than turn, they scattered around the point this time to capture it. This is when I ran in, dropped a malefic vision on akali, call of the void on viktor, and the w+r combo on pantheon. In the end, it wasn't enough to kill anyone and I died almost immediately. But the DoT debuffs kept them off the point just in time for...

Shaco. Who cleared up thoroughly. In the mean time Tryndamere and Cho'gath kept Nidalee and LeBlanc off top lane. As a result, top lane pushed into the enemy inward point, I went to top after respawning and everyone else went bottom to cap it while the enemy was busy with the other point.

I have never seen such legitimate anger ever. This is why you should play dominion. Oh, but there's no juicy stuff in the screenshot. It was all in-game, the post game chat was boring since everyone accepted the result.

evilXkilla

01-15-2012

Welcome to Dom.

Hah

01-15-2012

cool story

Jeepers Creepers

01-15-2012

I only won from 2 points awhile ago.

Basoosh

01-15-2012

I'm more baffled by whatever Cho is doing in that picture. 4 Rabadon's on other team, last guy is Pantheon, so builds Thornmail.

Little Boy Nate

01-15-2012

Such dumbassery shall not be tolerated in dominion! I will have that enemy team hanged!

GANGBANGARANG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basoosh View Post
I'm more baffled by whatever Cho is doing in that picture. 4 Rabadon's on other team, last guy is Pantheon, so builds Thornmail.
To be fair, he had no armor and Nidalee and Akali have decent physical damage (Nid's Lichbane proc is physical). Not like it mattered much, something like Omen or Sunfire would have served him better for armor.

Bow User Thing

01-16-2012

1-0's: http://puu.sh/789H
http://puu.sh/7gr2

5-0's: http://puu.sh/7rgu
http://puu.sh/7bCp