Ryze viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sovietclam

01-16-2012

I like ryze now, only problem is having some troubles in mid as some people i go against can open up there combo on me, usually having a snare in it, where as my combo is out of range.

BenTheBoss

01-16-2012

Ryze is OP, not just viable...

Jaravan Caravan

12-04-2012

I like Ryze cause he's close range and I get an excuse to yell "BALLS DEEP! GOIN BALLS DEEP SON!"

though as Alex Ich said "Ryze is the hardest champion but also tge easiest at the same time."

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-04-2012

11 month necro, OP.

The amount of disinformation in the first few posts is astounding however...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovietclam View Post
I know that he doesnt use AP
Quote:
he is more of a sustained damage instead of a burst
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robogoon View Post
his stun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nokthar View Post
his stun

mnun

12-04-2012

Quote:
So i have ryze and was just wondering if hes any good? I know that he doesnt use AP and that he is more of a sustained damage instead of a burst, just want to know if he is a viable meta at the time being.
You sir..... Are a dingus

Eloquid

12-04-2012

You know Ryze is good and you knew what kind of answers you gonna get and you knew it would warm your heart and we fell for your post like it was serious

Domainoft

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Build both of the new items that run off mana, You'll get double spell dmg, and a 25% of your total mana reserve "left" as a sheild....no rzye should die with a shield that massive. If you keep blue buff you'll never go below 90% mana. AP is still viable on ryze just not as useful, Deathcap being a very good item if you nearling full build and don't want to be any tankier.

Lostdreamers

12-04-2012

ryze is a machine-gun, Hard CC, huge spell-vamp hero that scales with mana squalling a more tanky build

he is the easiest yet hardest mid to use.

his early game sucks butt cheeks and holes, but if you can get use to this and play around it you will be a beast.

ryze late game is a faceroll