Logging onto chat service@Riot.help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bkob Silent k

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2012

So I have this issue where I cant connect to the chat making me unable to invite people from my friends list or be invited to a game. Also when I go solo Q, I can't see what anyone says, only a blank space pops up in the chat. I have been having this problem for 3 days now, HELP ME PLEASE RIOT! Thanks.

Liang Mao Xiang

01-14-2012

It normally happens during server spikes (as now) but since your saying it been 3 days, I'll bump so you get more in-depth help.

Sincerely, Moonie.

Bkob Silent k

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

So it seems i can now chat and invite my friends to games again, but i still cant talk to anyone in champion select. This is stopping me from solo Qing completely because people think im some instalocker.

MrRufferto

01-15-2012

Have you tried the "change computer date" method?

Bkob Silent k

01-16-2012

tried it just now, and reset my computer, still nothing. makes no since im like a ghost, no one can see me in the rooms i join and they cant see me type and i cant see theirs.