/ignore all - working as intended

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2012

just lost a game, in my team, i had:
1 rage quitter
1 person running around into enemy crowds doing nothing
1 afk at point "defending"
1 AP GP

why does everytime i jump on to play a few games, i end up getting a loosing streak...

Maxijazz

01-14-2012

Check the common variable of all these games maybe? Just sayin...

Bunnle

01-15-2012

Scarra was playing AP GP the other day and he did just fine and dandy. Unfortunately his team trolled him because he picked AP GP. People should stuff their prejudice and let people build whatever they want on their character.

Taenaryn

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnle View Post
Scarra was playing AP GP the other day and he did just fine and dandy. Unfortunately his team trolled him because he picked AP GP. People should stuff their prejudice and let people build whatever they want on their character.
Yes.

... to a point. I'm fairly generous when it comes to builds. I don't know what the perfect build is for every champ, and even champs I play regularly, I often switch it up to experiment. You never know when you'll find that build that makes everyone blink and say "what, that actually WORKED?" Like AD Malhazar.

There are some that are just way out of left field, like AP Talon, that would cause me to ask the player what's up. Or three Thornmails on one char. Having said that, I once saw a Xin Zhao win top score on the winning team with literally no items at all. If I'd noticed, I'd have said something, and ... apparently, I'd have been wrong. But being Canadian, I'd have questioned it, not trolled it, so I'm covered.

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by taenaryn View Post
yes.

... To a point. I'm fairly generous when it comes to builds. I don't know what the perfect build is for every champ, and even champs i play regularly, i often switch it up to experiment. You never know when you'll find that build that makes everyone blink and say "what, that actually worked?" like ad malhazar.

There are some that are just way out of left field, like ap talon, that would cause me to ask the player what's up. Or three thornmails on one char. Having said that, i once saw a xin zhao win top score on the winning team with literally no items at all. If i'd noticed, i'd have said something, and ... Apparently, i'd have been wrong. but being canadian, i'd have questioned it, not trolled it, so i'm covered.
canadians, y u so nice?