Sejuani, the Winterís Wrath Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmellsLikeFatGuy

01-16-2012

Man this chick is going to be obnoxious

Blänk

01-16-2012

Nunu rides Willump. So it's not really the first mounted champion. Also great jungler inc

beamrgurl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakoro View Post
As somebody said earlier, scantily clad woman are a part of almost every fantasy setting. And also, let me bring to your attention Riven, Leona, Vayne, Karma, Lux, Irelia, Kayle, and the fact that most of the female champions who are wearing less clothing do have skins to have more clothing.

Also talking about 15 year olds, if somebody makes a passing comment to your GF about her champion, tell her that its a kid making a joke about her over a game on the internet. Oh and also why did she want that sexy Miss Fortune skin again? People bring sexism up too much in real life, don't bring it into LoL.
Actually eldog was talking about me, and why do i have that mf skin? because i have all her skins, she is my main. I don't care what people say about my mf skin, its a game to have fun. I don't take things seriously in any game. This is why I don't complain about it. I figure if someone isn't have any fun, then find something else to play.

Pandabankie

01-16-2012

Isn't Nunu mounted?

Pack Your Bags

01-17-2012

thanks for making another op champion

Pack Your Bags

01-17-2012

lets make a character that tanks, slow, and can use a flash ability to run away, guys are good at making op characters.

Jayhov

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

Caleb Parks says there should be a new support character......

Märchenkönig

01-17-2012

Riot Games, this is to you. This has happened several times you scheming little thieves. You create an OP champion, completely new powers, unmatched, unstoppable. EVERYONE instantly wants this champion! The fools buy Riot Points to buy it, others waste their hard-earned IP. THE NEXT WEEK: Nerfed. This great new champ, nerfed. It is now an average champ.

All the champions you release are nerfed. I have spent 40$ on Riot Points but never on new champion releases, I always wait a month after all the nerf darts are out of Riot's gun.

Looks awesome, but on the inside is a cash sign and a timer until you nerf her. Because, you will, and you know it.

JustinBlade

01-18-2012

Attachment 365735

Riot!!! WHAT...THE...HELL. Boars are NOT adapted to climates with 30-40cm of snow or more (cannot survive). See http://www.ntnu.no/c/document_librar...&groupId=10476 on that. And Sejuani?!? An African in the Antarctic?!? And this African is White? O_o. What happened to black Champions?

THIS is what a "Winter's Wrath" should look like:
Attachment 365736

(Note: yes wolves, foxes, ravens, bears, heck even rabbits live in extreme cold tundra climates unlike boars plus an ice dragon/gryphon/polar owlbear would be better choices)

What's next? Bobo, the Tundra Monkey? Or Rey, the Tundra Chicken! O_o :O

MasterBlackStar

01-19-2012

Nunu is mounted...?