Sejuani, the Winterís Wrath Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

syqs

01-15-2012

we neeed more champions, they are our crack xD this looks like olaf might finaly find himself a mate lucky for him

Brainirrigation

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

Whiniest of whiny whine whiners.

xelaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

her abilities are all the same basic thing. She looks...nifty. is she faster on the mount? im guessing not.

Miu09

01-15-2012

first mounted champion? forget about nunu and corki? 0.0

DoubleJR

01-15-2012

Yea I agree with some other ppl that a support new champ is overdo but still this champ looks fun.

leeman727

01-15-2012

riot never makes support anymore should have figured they would make another tank after that useless viktor. w/e champ looks dull and has no real highlights in her abilities other than the slow passive

ChaosInfernal11

01-15-2012

All I read is Ashe. I mean, I'm sure she's not, right? Right, guys?

InvisibleDagger

01-15-2012

sounds incredibly gay but it would be intresting to see how people chin the skills for her

Showdang

01-15-2012

build her tanky and keep the other team slowed or stunned 100% of the time.

sounds OP

PiggySaysWhat

01-15-2012

Lol. Sorry, don't mean to laugh. She has a really awesome model. I do love dat piggy!!!! But....the literal snowflake in her northern winds? Really?! It felt a little patronizing. Like you can say frost but until you include the clipart snowflake animation we dun get it. Still she's fun.

P.S.--I'm a sad support player Though I'm still glad it is a tank and not another heavy mid AP caster or aggressive AD range carry or bruiser/assassin.