Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Glitched nexus gives game to enemies

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DC acentric

01-14-2012

Pretty pissed, playing garen, enemy nexus is at 160 hp and i cannot decisive strike it for the victory, i then die while uselessly standing next to a undefended nexus. We cut through the middle lane to get to the end and then watched the enemy team counter push and win. This game has some stupid ass glitches

Tho76

01-14-2012

Are you sure you weren't stunned? Or maybe you misclicked on a Minion and killed it? It could have been lag.There are a few things that could have gone wrong, not just glitches. All games have problems, and yes, they are frustrating. But, deal or leave IMO.

Luthien Kess

01-14-2012

Their inhibitor just respawned? Cannot attack nexus if all inhibs are up, even if every turret on the map has been destroyed.

geburgess

01-14-2012

Quote:
Luthien Kess:
Their inhibitor just respawned? Cannot attack nexus if all inhibs are up, even if every turret on the map has been destroyed.

Had this happen before while attacking Nexus, everyone was confused at first.

Mikasa Kamisama

01-14-2012

this is a glitch it has happned to me as garen many times alothough that was in training