Need help with this scenario please.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vaulkain

01-14-2012

Hello League of Legends forums I come to you today with an issue I seem to be having almost constantly in every single game I play. Just to give you a background I have been playing this game for over a year, and I will admit I am not the best player. I attempt to last hit as often as I can, but certain circumstances tend to stop me from being able to constantly last hit every minion. That however is not what I wanted to discuss with you today.

What I want to ask you today is this. What is a good reaction that I should be taking when in a given game I get blamed for the entire follies of the team. Say I am having a bad game, and because of it my team takes nothing but an aggressive turn against me because of it. If I take the reaction that most people would suggest of just ignoring them I will just be reported for failure to communicate with them, and if I try to act normally they will just continue the abuse. What reaction am I supposed to take there? Should I just pretend like they arn't abusing me, and just continue to play the game regardless? I really do enjoy almost every single part of the game. I love the diversity of characters, and I love the difference of abilities. The game would be absolutely perfect if it wasn't for the player base that I continue to come into contact with.

Now some of you will probably suggest that I just match up with 4 friends and just play that way, but the problem presented in that is it seems like it's a constantly recurring issue of my entire team taking a negative slant against me. How exactly am I supposed to make any friends in that scenario? When every single time I make the slightest fault. Regardless of anything else that happens the game. Because I made that fault my team believes I am to be blamed for everything.

I hope that I can get some actual feedback here because I don't want to be banned just because I can not be this perfect player that my team continues to expect from me. The only reason I even have any worries is because I have been banned once already, and even though I have changed my behavior since then I think because of it I am much more likely to be placed back inside of the tribunal to be judged by people who. For the purposes of this thread. Could be in the exact same mindset as that of my teammate.

Thank you for taking the time to have actual read this, and I do hope to hear some kind of feedback be it positive or negative.

ughmast3r

01-14-2012

Even if you regularly make mistakes, at least SOME games should have nicer people who don't chew you out or blame you. If this doesn't happen, you can always add people from the other team. I have made lots of friends from cool enemies I have faced

Good luck and add me if u want my ign is ughmast3r

Paragons

01-14-2012

I personally just mute whoever complains; makes the game enjoyable.

7thcloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2012

play support
heal ad
ward dragon
ward baron
make friends

Vaulkain

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thcloud View Post
play support
heal ad
ward dragon
ward baron
make friends
I have attempted this in the past. I get blamed for not being able to heal the team enough even when my heals are on CD. Because I am the support they expect me to constantly be healing them as if it has no cool down. As for the warding I attempt to do that as well regardless of the class I play simply because of where I am currently. If I don't ward no one will.

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

People tend to try to use others as a cover to hide their own problems. If someone starts blaming you without reason, they're probably trying to blame anyone but themselves. In games such as this, when I am playing, I try to focus on not doing anything incredibly risky. This tends to snowball, and the blame grows.

Things you can do:

Focus on farming a lane. Don't push the lane, but don't let it get to the tower. Buy a ward or two for yourself to prevent ganks (usually on a side lane after your first tower down). This nets you a lot of gold and exp that you can use to be a difference maker. But don't be a huge "AFK farmer." Help hold towers and the like. Just don't sit at a tower doing nothing for 5 minutes.

Don't complain. And focus on making good plays. A good way to play any game whether winning or losing.

Hope this helps
-Savage

Coolosle

01-15-2012

I think when you start the game , whoever you play with, first you should try your best to perform well whatever champ you play.You should let them know you are playing game with heart and soul.I think in that case , no matter how well/bad you play they will not be blame at you.
Sometimes it's not your fault but theirs ,they just blame anyone but themselves.
If you believe you are right, just do it.