Looking for the easiest to play champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JxC

04-10-2012

try singed. ur dmg is just from running around, you dont really need to last hit and he becomes immortal when you get some items on him. the hard part is just learning when to initiate and watching where you fling.

Hughes De Payens

04-11-2012

I suggest Ryze.

No skillshots and naturally tanky. Does lots of dmg, too.

Micr0 Jacks0n

04-11-2012

Try Ezreal.

Corrupt Angel

04-11-2012

Find who you like by experimenting everyone has different opinions

smileyXD

04-11-2012

Garen is the easiest champion to play.

UknowsI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balmung6 View Post
Anyway, back to the issue - I'm not dealing sufficient damage to them - they keep running out of range, which is an obvious response you can't stop, but what if there was damage they couldn't stop even once in the fog again? The thin line is my issue - either too much health and they stick around to harass, or too little and they wise up and flee early to turret - I need a hero with DoT abilities - a few come to mind - Gangplank, Teemo, Brand, and Cass, but im not sure which is best suited to DoTs specifically as opposed to just having them - judging by Core's comment, Cass is, but I'll stick with GP while he's still free to see if i like the whole "run in, stick a DoT, run out, repeat" cycle.
First of all, I think your initial question was better than you realized. You don't need an OP champion (which might be what you wanted), you need an easy champion which rewards good play style. You mentioned Tryndamere and Akali, which I consider champions which rewards bad playstyle when playing against bad opponents. That might be why you are focusing on kills too much.

If you on the other hand uses champions like Yorick or GP, play top and focus on farming minions, and assisting dragon with teleport, I think that can be much more useful in the long run. I would possibly consider Yorick the easiest champion to play. Start with the mana regen item and 2 potions, upgrade it into a tear, constantly harass the opponent and make sure you get all the last hits.

In general I would advice you to keep up the farm regardless of which lane you are playing and don't rely on early kills or tower diving.

Trolosaurus

04-11-2012

There are champions classified as recommended for a reason, try one of them.