Looking for the easiest to play champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Balmung6

01-14-2012

As in being successful in PvP early game and late game skirmishes - Yin's too fragile, Trynd's too slow, and Akali has no range besides the measly Mark. Any ideas?

Tyrang

01-14-2012

GP and Morgana, if the type of champ don't matter. I don't think it gets any easier than these 2.

ForeverLaxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2012

Why are people always looking for the "easiest" thing in these types of games? Do you just refuse to actually learn the games you're playing, choosing instead to rely on some innate "overpoweredness" in a character or class to carry your inadequacies to victory? The fact you bring up those 3 champions, all of which are notorious pubstomp champions (and 1 of which is really poor against coordinated teams), and saying they're not good enough for you speaks volumes towards the kind of player you are.

I'm sorry, but you're not going to find a champion that is equally as effective and powerful early game as they are late game. Every champion scales one way or the other relative to the enemy, and the only way you're going to be "successful in PvP early and late" is if you're shutting down the enemy so hard they have no items to compete with you.

If all you're wanting is some kind of easy-win ticket, you should should stick to single player games.

ThorHammerz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverLaxx View Post
Why are people always looking for the "easiest" thing in these types of games? Do you just refuse to actually learn the games you're playing, choosing instead to rely on some innate "overpoweredness" in a character or class to carry your inadequacies to victory? The fact you bring up those 3 champions, all of which are notorious pubstomp champions (and 1 of which is really poor against coordinated teams), and saying they're not good enough for you speaks volumes towards the kind of player you are.

I'm sorry, but you're not going to find a champion that is equally as effective and powerful early game as they are late game. Every champion scales one way or the other relative to the enemy, and the only way you're going to be "successful in PvP early and late" is if you're shutting down the enemy so hard they have no items to compete with you.

If all you're wanting is some kind of easy-win ticket, you should should stick to single player games.
This. L2play.

mystfear

01-14-2012

Just play graves.

Balmung6

01-14-2012

I've tried playing them and learning to play, but the strings of bad games or lousy scores/high deaths is wearing on me. It's hurting my morale and making me want to play them less and less.

LancerXXX

01-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverLaxx View Post
Why are people always looking for the "easiest" thing in these types of games? Do you just refuse to actually learn the games you're playing, choosing instead to rely on some innate "overpoweredness" in a character or class to carry your inadequacies to victory? The fact you bring up those 3 champions, all of which are notorious pubstomp champions (and 3 of which are really poor against coordinated teams), and saying they're not good enough for you speaks volumes towards the kind of player you are.

Fixed. Don't feed Akali and she is very weak. CC Tryndamere and he is very weak. Kill Yi and he dies.

acosn

01-14-2012

Garen, Karthus, Amumu or Malphite, and Udyr are generally considered the easiest characters to play in their given roles.

There's simply not much to playing Garen. He's the easiest AD soak to pick up. Spin, win, hit things that are at low enough HP with your ult. Learn the finer parts of why Frozen Mallet is strictly a no-no on him because he can't put the passive to use, rendering it an incredibly gold inefficient item.

Karthus is easy to pick up, difficult to master. A mediocre karthus can break even with basic level map awareness. A good one will take a dump on his lane opponent and severely punish players who over extend.

Malphite is the easiest tank to pick up, but Amumu is simply better at the general role of tank provided you can aim skill shots. If not, he still works, you just need to wedge flash into the mix.

Udyr is the easiest jungle to pick up. Slap ****, shield ****, claw ****, rinse, repeat. Udyr is another champion that is naturally inclined to punishing lazy / stupid play.

The only problem with most of these characters is that they're a bit shallow, and once you learn the pattern, they're a bit ineffective. Karthus goes to pieces when a team knows his gimmicks, Udyr hates hard CC, and Malphite has to bridge a gap between doing damage and staying alive.

Balmung6

01-14-2012

sigh - okay, i can try sticking with Akali, but i can't fight ranged, how am i supposed to counter that?

ForeverLaxx

01-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balmung6 View Post
sigh - okay, i can try sticking with Akali, but i can't fight ranged, how am i supposed to counter that?
You need to step away from what everyone around you is telling you is OP and just play something that works with how you play. You really sound like you're just trying to ride the coattails of what other people think are powerful champions. Stop it.