[Suggestion] Loading Screen Chat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heroes100

01-14-2012

Just a small suggestion, but I think it could be pleasant at times to be able to chat during the load screen. This would leave time for people to finalize their positions or any other pregame information. Especially with those people that load extremely slow, this would leave something to do while others wait.

Letabarnak

01-18-2012

It would be nice

Kirixen

01-18-2012

go smoke a cigarette, make yourself a drink, check your playlist and add a couple albums, browse reddit, book some face.

not sure about you, but i got plenty to do while waiting for your commodore 64 to load.

Rycko

01-19-2012

Its funny because i literally JUST had this idea, and logged onto the forums to convey my idea

x SEM x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2012

This is extremely important. This is a team game that requires talk and coordination... so to to be frozen for 5 minutes while it loads and the team can't prepare is just a waste and holds up the game, and causes lots of fights amongst team members in that first 2 minutes.

Ixyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2012

Bump for the great suggestion.

TurtleRush

05-15-2012

I like this idea because I've had the game freeze on me and I didn't know... I just thought someone was loading at the speed of smell.... 48 .......... 2 minutes later 49.

I missed the first 10 minutes of the game because I didn't know I was d/ced

SaloMeirul

05-16-2012

I think this would solve many problems and make early afkers less common. +1

embaci

12-02-2012

I've thought of this too and would greatly appreciate it. Especially in blind pick games, the team will have no idea what they're up against until the load screen. After that there's only the minute or so before the game really begins where any strategy or anything can be discussed, and this is usually limited to planning jungle route and/or invasions.

FuriousToaster

08-14-2013

+1