Which 6300 ad carry?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperVeloce

06-12-2012

I finally saved up to 6300ip and I don't know which ad carry to get. I own all but vayne, graves, kog, varus, and draven.

I almost always play with a premade team so which champ would I benefit the most from?

Capt Carmine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

I say Graves, Kog, or Draven.

If you are playing with a premade that can protect you and you can get good with Kog, he is a True carry.

Graves saw the most play in MLG and is a strong pick always.

Draven is still new, but i think he has the skills to be one of the strongest carries in the Game. He has 3 different steroids that with alot of skill can always be up, and he has a very strong early laning phase.

it is up to you though

xCry0x

06-12-2012

Graves is a very popular AD carry due to his ability to dominate the lane but I never enjoyed graves as much as Kog'maw.

I actually used one of my 'oops' refunds on graves since I never used him over kog'maw, ashe or tristana.

It is personal preference, if graves was not a good option he would not be used in almost every single game you can spectate. On those 5 games you can chose from on the main page at any given time graves is usually in at least 4 of the games.

TeknoWizard

06-12-2012

Early/Mid= Graves
Late= Kog'Maw

DonnFirinne

06-12-2012

If you're doing premades, learn some poke/protect the kog comps and go for that. Graves is probably better for solo queue

Wrixus

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCry0x View Post
Graves is a very popular AD carry due to his ability to dominate the lane but I never enjoyed graves as much as Kog'maw.

I actually used one of my 'oops' refunds on graves since I never used him over kog'maw, ashe or tristana.

It is personal preference, if graves was not a good option he would not be used in almost every single game you can spectate. On those 5 games you can chose from on the main page at any given time graves is usually in at least 4 of the games.
oops refund?

TeknoWizard

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrixus View Post
oops refund?
Saying you clicked the wrong thing. Actually a very nice thing RIOT does.

8 acnts banned

06-12-2012

dddd

iBlindWitness

06-12-2012

I've always enjoyed playing as Graves. I feel that it's much easier to get ahead of your opponent in lane early on. But, I have seen Kog'Maw being used pretty effectively as late. Especially since with Kog, you have that choice of playing either AP or AD and still roll on people for days.

Sheldor73

06-13-2012

Graves is the best in solo queue due to his dash steroid and reposition otherwise kog or corki; team specific