Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What do you think about Lee Sin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustDropDead

01-14-2012

I recently tried Lee Sin on my friends account and I immediately fell in love with him. At the moment, I have about 5.3k ip. I was wondering if buying lee sin is worth it or should I complete my rune pages. So my question is, what do you think about lee sin? Is he hard to use? If so, how long will I have to play to get used to him. Also is he op to a point its no fun to play him? I really hate playing champions like Tryndamere which is basically right click and mash some buttons on your keyboard.

TerraEarth

01-14-2012

Lee sin is actually probably one of the hardest junglers to play. he has a very high learning curve but no he is not op he does take a lot of skill to use though !

Canadían

01-14-2012

Hardest champion to learn

Strongest jungler in game, maybe beaten out only by Skarner.

emctwo

01-14-2012

He's my favorite champion. That said, you're going to lose with him over and over and over and over until you get the aiming for his Q skillshot perfect, and until you perfect some ability sequences for ganking. Additionally, you'll have much more success when you learn to ward-jump as well.

Once you get somewhat good with him though (I'm only somewhat good relative to my low elo) he's a blast to play and very strong. He deals ludicrous damage with not much more than atma, wriggles, and tanky items.

I suggest reading:
http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=10587