**How do you counter shaco jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wafer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2012

When I find out I'm against a shaco jungler, I just cry, because I cannot think of a way to counter jack in the boxes in my lizard brush. he will hide in it and steal my red, or try to, or he will attack me while i attack lizard and steal it, and there is nothing i can do because he just runs behind his 5 jack in the boxes. He will know once I leave, he can take red, he can go back to his jungle find me and kill me now that I'm behind.

S B

01-14-2012

Run into his boxes. Really the only way I can think of, get you're tankiest team member to run into his boxes, he MIGHT have to flash out to avoid giving up FB, and make sure the team accompanies him.

Wafer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2012

I will die to his boxes. What if the team doesnt come, which is what happened last game it happened, I sat waiting for the team pinging it, asking for help in chat, and nobody came to help

GamerTagZero

01-14-2012

Ward properly and counter jungle

Wafer

01-14-2012

Jack in the Boxes are invis, that means I would need to spend 125 gold on a vision and hope i guess the right bush. I'm talking about early phase when you go from blue through the normal jungle path to red in the very beginning of the game, How do i counter his jack in the boxes in my wraith bush or red bush?

GamerTagZero

01-14-2012

you dont need to as logn as each person wardss there lanes properly and shaco is usless early game until laneing is over (no kills) he will fall off

Wafer

01-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IbuyDirt View Post
you dont need to as logn as each person wardss there lanes properly and shaco is usless early game until laneing is over (no kills) he will fall off
I don't think you understand what I am saying, in the first few minutes of the game when I (the jungler) go to get my red, shaco will either have jack in the boxes in my wraith bush or the bush beside red. Warding a lane will not help at all in this instance, he will almost always get first blood and he will continually counter jungle me taking his jungle while I'm dead and waiting in my jungle when I get back.

How do I counter the instant-first blood strat where shaco jack in the boxes the bush in our jungle?

Gjorven

01-14-2012

I really hate when they do that too. What I try to do is if nobody will watch my wraiths then go around that bush. As far as red goes, just time smite right. He may smite first, but if he got all set up there, he's still two camps behind at least. Just be smart and try not to give fb.

The Bukkaking

01-14-2012

Really that hard?

Have your support cv him in your jungle and go take his red and wraiths instead.

He just wasted two minutes of his early jungle trying to box ambush you and missed out on 2 level 3 ganks. Win.

BULLHARD

01-14-2012

Also, to clarify what one of the posters above was saying, while youre at your blue in the very start, have your team go trigger the boxes he is setting up in HIS own jungle (red or blue, use cv to determine which). If you trigger the boxes in his own jungle before the buffs start he is really screwed. Vision wards in the lanes help too. And yes, your laners should watch your red if you think hes going to start in your jungle. If they wont, take the extra 10 seconds to walk around the bushes (or get better teammates)